- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Order timesout when during transfer to Paypal.
- Khalid Al Hassan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #128933
by Khalid Al Hassan
Order timesout when during transfer to Paypal. was created by Khalid Al Hassan
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.theflavorvapor.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.3.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- :5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Whenever our wholesale customers have large orders (over $1000) and check out, the order drops between my website and Paypal. My customer only gets a blank screen. This problem happens often and I've even gone to the extent of moving the website to a dedicated server so it has unlimited resources. Please advise!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.3.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- :5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Whenever our wholesale customers have large orders (over $1000) and check out, the order drops between my website and Paypal. My customer only gets a blank screen. This problem happens often and I've even gone to the extent of moving the website to a dedicated server so it has unlimited resources. Please advise!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #128987
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Order timesout when during transfer to Paypal.
Hi,
I tried it on my end, but I didn't succeed to reproduce your issue, can you test it with the last Hikashop version by downloading it through our website and installing it.
Thanks.
I tried it on my end, but I didn't succeed to reproduce your issue, can you test it with the last Hikashop version by downloading it through our website and installing it.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds