- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Australia Post shipping option
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I have read the other threads regarding the disappearing Aupost shipping option on checkout but these have not helped me with this problem. The problems seems to be with products created after the upgrade to 2.2.1 and has not changed with the upgrade to 2.2.2 today.
On checkout there is no option to use Australia Post to ship these products when the zone and postcode are clearly Australia. I have checked for database errors and looked at which tables are called and it appears to be correct (not an expert). I have attached a screen dump of the Aupost plugin for reference.
Thanks in Advance
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
The Australia post shipping method is working fine on my end :
1. Firstly, can you follow the shipping method section of the FAQ
2. Can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured :
[strike]- Your Australia post shipping method[/strike]
- The product that you are using for your shipping tests.
Thanks
EDIT
My bad, I didn't saw that you attached your Australia post configuration, can you test it by removing your Australia post restrictions one by one ? So, you'll be able to know from which restriction the problem is coming.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Tried removing all the configs for the plugin, no change. Please see my response to the FAQ's
1) Check that the manual shipping plugin is installed and published (installed and published, including manual shipping plugin)
2) Check that you have some shipping methods defined in the Manual shipping methods listing in System->Shipping methods (Plugin is listed and enabled, first in the list)
3) If those shipping methods have restrictions make sure that your methods cover all the possible cases (if you have one for weight 20 kg, if the order weights 15kg, the system won't find any suitable shipping methods) (all weight restrictions removed)
4) Check that your template is able to display error messages: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/61.html (no error messages appear when Joomla debug is turned on)
5) Check that your products have a weight, otherwise, the system won't display any shipping methods as it will consider the products as virtual goods. (all products have weight, in kilograms)
6) Check that you have the shipping view in the checkout workflow option of the configuration 7) If you restricted your shipping methods to zones, check that the address you're using is inside those zones ! Otherwise the shipping methods will be filtered out. (shipping step is configured in checkout workflow)
9) Please try to use the same weight and dimension units as the first unit configured in the unit option of the configuration. For example, if you have the units m,dm,cm,mm configured and you use mm for your products dimensions, HikaShop will convert all your dimensions into the first unit (m in that case) to run the comparisons. However, the comparisons are limited to a certain number of decimals and your dimensions might end up as being considered as 0. So, in that case, you would have to change the unit option of the configuration to mm,m,dm,cm (as above)
In summary the manual shipping optios are showing in the checkout process but the AU post is only working on older products). If you need to have a closer look I can provide you with a login and password as the shop access level is special. I will give you product detail too.
Regardss,
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Sure, a temporary access to your website for testing purpose and screenshots of the product configuration will probably help me to found out from where your problem is coming from.briand wrote: In summary the manual shipping options are showing in the checkout process but the AU post is only working on older products). If you need to have a closer look I can provide you with a login and password as the shop access level is special. I will give you product detail too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Screen dumps as requested are atta
Please log in or register to see it.
ched.
Regards,
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I've done some tests through your website, I added a product o my cart, and when I proceed to the checkout, I can't even get over the "login" step even if I'm already logged in, aren't you also facing that issue ?
Also can you tell me what was the address that you were using for your tests ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry I did not have the synchronisation plugin enabled and I only created a Joomla profile for you. I have synchronised and tested your account in Joomla and Hikashop and they are working.
Regards,
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.