- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Permissions
12 years 11 months ago #129327
by pbeckers
Permissions was created by pbeckers
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.dierengedrag.be/dierengendrag2
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3-7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- :
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am having permission problems after I moved the test-site to another hosting.
I wanted to install Hikashop version 2.2.2 but it failed (copy failed error).
Probably because of permission problems. But which folder/file is causing the problem?
Now the Hikashop is not working properly anymore.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3-7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- :
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am having permission problems after I moved the test-site to another hosting.
I wanted to install Hikashop version 2.2.2 but it failed (copy failed error).
Probably because of permission problems. But which folder/file is causing the problem?
Now the Hikashop is not working properly anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129337
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Permissions
Hi,
Regarding installation issue, you should probably check this documentation . Also like it's said on the documentation, can you try to install it via FTP ?
Regarding installation issue, you should probably check this documentation . Also like it's said on the documentation, can you try to install it via FTP ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds