- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Menu Admin
12 years 11 months ago #129479
by wens
Menu Admin was created by wens
Hello,
I installed Hikashop without error.
But I don't have the Admin Menu on Component.
If I write the link it's OK, but this link isn't on the admin menu with other components.
xxxxx.xx/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=menus
You have a solution ?
Thank you
I installed Hikashop without error.
But I don't have the Admin Menu on Component.
If I write the link it's OK, but this link isn't on the admin menu with other components.
xxxxx.xx/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=menus
You have a solution ?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129486
by wens
Replied by wens on topic Menu Admin
It's Joomla 3.0.3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129518
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Menu Admin
Hi,
Thanks to update Joomla to 3.1.x, and try to install again the latest version of HikaShop (from our website) over the current one.
Id that don't solve your problem, thanks to check the menu position in the Joomla parameters.
Thanks to update Joomla to 3.1.x, and try to install again the latest version of HikaShop (from our website) over the current one.
Id that don't solve your problem, thanks to check the menu position in the Joomla parameters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds