- Posts: 118
- Thank you received: 3
add to cart popup buttons
12 years 11 months ago #129515
by ahcopyart
add to cart popup buttons was created by ahcopyart
Hello, can you please help me with customising the add to cart popup buttons. Please see our website
www.quickcheapprint.co.nz
. Currently all our buttons are blue with white text. We are using the add to cart popup and have managed to customise the message colour but we would like the buttons to be the same as the ones in the rest of our site. I have changed the configuration|Display|Button style to "CSS" instead of "Normal" but this makes it go to some wierd looking button that is nowhere else on our site. The buttons are currently just a standard grey background currently. Could you please help with this?
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129543
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic add to cart popup buttons
Hi,
That's a CSS issue, editing your CSS file will do the job, if you want some help, can you please give us more details of what you have, and of what you want to do.
Thanks.
That's a CSS issue, editing your CSS file will do the job, if you want some help, can you please give us more details of what you have, and of what you want to do.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129618
by ahcopyart
Replied by ahcopyart on topic add to cart popup buttons
Thanks Mohamed, sounds like this will be an easy one 
www.quickcheapprint.co.nz is our website. If you go there and click on "VIP Area" (on the left sidebar), you will see the "login" button, this is the button style we use through out the site, incl our Hikashop Add to Cart buttons. When you add a product to cart, the popup notice displays with plain grey buttons. These are the buttons we want to change to be the same as the rest of our site.
See screen shot attached.
We would also like to move the buttons down but this isn't important.
www.quickcheapprint.co.nz is our website. If you go there and click on "VIP Area" (on the left sidebar), you will see the "login" button, this is the button style we use through out the site, incl our Hikashop Add to Cart buttons. When you add a product to cart, the popup notice displays with plain grey buttons. These are the buttons we want to change to be the same as the rest of our site.
See screen shot attached.
Attachment not found
We would also like to move the buttons down but this isn't important.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129674
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic add to cart popup buttons
Hi,
HikaShop displays all the buttons without any styling. It's up to the template to define the styling of the buttons. And from what I can see, your template is only styling the buttons if they are displayed in full pages via the index.php file of the template, not when they are displayed in popups via the component.php file of the template.
So the solution is to make sure that the template also style the buttons in popups. Unfortunately, we can't help with that, it should be your template's support you should contact for that.
The only solution I can propose is to change the "button style" option of the configuration of HikaShop to "CSS" so that the buttons don't use your template's styling anymore but CSS code from HikaShop's frontend file. That will apply to all the buttons, regardless of whether they display in a popup or not. However, you'll have to personnalize the CSS of the buttons yourself in the CSS of HikaShop if you want them to look like the styling of your template.
HikaShop displays all the buttons without any styling. It's up to the template to define the styling of the buttons. And from what I can see, your template is only styling the buttons if they are displayed in full pages via the index.php file of the template, not when they are displayed in popups via the component.php file of the template.
So the solution is to make sure that the template also style the buttons in popups. Unfortunately, we can't help with that, it should be your template's support you should contact for that.
The only solution I can propose is to change the "button style" option of the configuration of HikaShop to "CSS" so that the buttons don't use your template's styling anymore but CSS code from HikaShop's frontend file. That will apply to all the buttons, regardless of whether they display in a popup or not. However, you'll have to personnalize the CSS of the buttons yourself in the CSS of HikaShop if you want them to look like the styling of your template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129758
by ahcopyart
Replied by ahcopyart on topic add to cart popup buttons
ok, I'll look further into that. The site template is designed using Artisteer so I'll go back and see if it has separate popup styling.
If it doesn't, I'll look at your proposed solution, if I can find the styling of our normal buttons, can you tell me what the hikashop button classes are that I'll need to apply the CSS to?
If it doesn't, I'll look at your proposed solution, if I can find the styling of our normal buttons, can you tell me what the hikashop button classes are that I'll need to apply the CSS to?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129828
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic add to cart popup buttons
Hi,
You'll find more information about Hikashop the add to cart button CSS styling through this thread :
You'll find more information about Hikashop the add to cart button CSS styling through this thread :
Ok, If you want to apply your code through the add to cart button I think that you should probably use this CSS class :
Also If your code don't seems to be applied; you can for example "force it" by changing this kind of property :Code:.btn.button.hikashop_cart_input_button.art-button { }Like this :Code:.btn.button.hikashop_cart_input_button.art-button { background-image:url(../images/button.jpg); }Code:.btn.button.hikashop_cart_input_button.art-button { background-image:url(../images/button.jpg) !important; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129933
by ahcopyart
Replied by ahcopyart on topic add to cart popup buttons
Thanks, I'll give it a go and let you know how I get on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129960
by ahcopyart
Replied by ahcopyart on topic add to cart popup buttons
Hi, didn't really work, there is heaps of CSS to make up our buttons so it is impractical to repeat it all into Hikashop, I tried with a few settings but it didn't take.
I'll try and find a way to make our template apply its style sheet to popups and, it appears I need to add the "template.css" to our components.php file, just gotta figure out how
Thanks
I'll try and find a way to make our template apply its style sheet to popups and, it appears I need to add the "template.css" to our components.php file, just gotta figure out how
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds