- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
My coupon code not working
- bobspurlock
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #129940
by bobspurlock
My coupon code not working was created by bobspurlock
Hello, when I type my coupon code, the discounted amount does not appear of the product. Do I have to enable something for the coupon code to work ? I have created other coupons and nothing works.
Hope I get some help.
thanks a lot
Hope I get some help.
thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129950
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic My coupon code not working
Hi,
Please do a screenshot of the options of your coupon.
Please do a screenshot of the options of your coupon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bobspurlock
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #129956
by bobspurlock
Replied by bobspurlock on topic My coupon code not working
I have done many coupons and at checkout when I input the code, I get no coupon discount displayed.
do I have to enable something somewhere ?
I can give you my password and login of the website.
www.telegraphillrobes.com
we are about to launch it as soon as the coupon code work
thanks a lot for you help
do I have to enable something somewhere ?
I can give you my password and login of the website.
www.telegraphillrobes.com
we are about to launch it as soon as the coupon code work
thanks a lot for you help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129965
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic My coupon code not working
The coupon value will only display in the cart view of the checkout, not in the cart module. Your screenshot shows the cart module, not the cart view of the checkout, so it's normal that you don't see it there. You should display instead the cart view of the checkout on the checkout, and not the cart module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bobspurlock
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #130087
by bobspurlock
Replied by bobspurlock on topic My coupon code not working
Hello, this is another problem. when I try to pay with the credit card, I do not see the coupon effect and do not see the tax applied to the product either
What module do I have to enable ? all the products have tax properties and the coupon and tax do not show in the end
What module do I have to enable ? all the products have tax properties and the coupon and tax do not show in the end
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130106
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic My coupon code not working
Hi,
The Joomla cart module which is displayed under your checkout page is not the checkout cart.
Please add the element "cart" in your checkout workflow.
Regards,
The Joomla cart module which is displayed under your checkout page is not the checkout cart.
Please add the element "cart" in your checkout workflow.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds