Skip to main content

2013_10_29 Version show problem in product page

More
12 years 11 months ago #129973 by pmlix
Hi,

Just I want to report that 2013_10_29 version has a problem in product page, it is showed in blank, only show the name of the product, the rest of page is in blank.

I tried with a 2013_10_22 version and it works perfectly.

I print the page code and get only the following code:

<div id="hikashop_product_Cod 1_page" class="hikashop_product_page">
<div class='clear_both'></div> <form action="/producto/product/updatecart" method="post" name="hikashop_product_form" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<div id="hikashop_product_top_part" class="hikashop_product_top_part">
<h1>
<span id="hikashop_product_name_main" class="hikashop_product_name_main">
Boxer 1 </span>
</h1>
</div>
<div id="hikashop_product_left_part" class="hikashop_product_left_part span6">
<div id="hikashop_product_image_main" class="hikashop_global_image_div" style="">
<div id="hikashop_main_image_div" class="hikashop_main_image_div">


I have php 5.4 and joomla 3.0.3

Thanks for the excelent app.

Regards

Lix

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #130002 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
Can you give us more information about the issue that you are having through some screenshots or links for example ? So that we can find the problem and fix it.
Thanks :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #130050 by pmlix
Hi, please check problem here: chaeliz.com/productos/caballeros if you open first product you will get a empty page, if you open any other you will get normal page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #130052 by pmlix
It isn't related with version, its related with image.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #130068 by pmlix
I hate when it happens haha, when you upload first image and overwrite the default image, product page is empty (white, only with product title), when you upload the second one, it is fixed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #130086 by Jerome
Hi,

I think that the first time you have a PHP error while generating the thumbnail.
Please check your PHP error log in order to check if you see any error report.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum