- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Error when trying to delete a product
12 years 11 months ago #130029
by nolanf76
Error when trying to delete a product was created by nolanf76
When trying to delete a product in Hikashop I am receiving the following error:
1146 Table 'mancadr_jmln1.jml_hikashop_massaction' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM jml_hikashop_massaction WHERE massaction_published=1 && massaction_triggers!=''
I have quite a few websites that I use Hiksahop in but I have never come across this error.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
1146 Table 'mancadr_jmln1.jml_hikashop_massaction' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM jml_hikashop_massaction WHERE massaction_published=1 && massaction_triggers!=''
I have quite a few websites that I use Hiksahop in but I have never come across this error.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130044
by nolanf76
Replied by nolanf76 on topic Error when trying to delete a product
UPDATE - This error is happening even if I try to amend the product - for example the amount of stock.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130081
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Error when trying to delete a product
Hi,
The problem seems to come from the Joomla Multi Site component.
What is the prefix of your tables ? jml ?
The problem seems to come from the Joomla Multi Site component.
What is the prefix of your tables ? jml ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130115
by nolanf76
Replied by nolanf76 on topic Error when trying to delete a product
Hi Xavier,
Where do I find the table prefix? Everything has been okay with the products until yesterday - I've never had a problem updating or deleting before.
Thanks
Where do I find the table prefix? Everything has been okay with the products until yesterday - I've never had a problem updating or deleting before.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130166
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Error when trying to delete a product
Hi,
From where are you deleting the product ? From the menu Products ? Or from the mass actions ?
If it's from the mass actions, or if you have a mass action with a trigger called when deleting a product thanks to give us a screenshot of that mass action configuration.
If you are not deleting through the mass actions, thanks to try to disable the plugin massaction product.
From where are you deleting the product ? From the menu Products ? Or from the mass actions ?
If it's from the mass actions, or if you have a mass action with a trigger called when deleting a product thanks to give us a screenshot of that mass action configuration.
If you are not deleting through the mass actions, thanks to try to disable the plugin massaction product.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nolanf76
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130180
by nolanf76
Replied by nolanf76 on topic Error when trying to delete a product
Thank you Xavier - disabling the massaction plug in has solved the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds