- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Country field width
12 years 11 months ago #130054
by Woody123
Country field width was created by Woody123
Hi,
I've just started using HikaShop and I am currently having problems with the address country width field. It is too long for my page and it ends up over the top of my side bar. Here is what it looks like.
I understand this has to be changed in the CSS file but I am having trouble finding the line that relates to it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Colin.
I've just started using HikaShop and I am currently having problems with the address country width field. It is too long for my page and it ends up over the top of my side bar. Here is what it looks like.
I understand this has to be changed in the CSS file but I am having trouble finding the line that relates to it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Colin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130082
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Country field width
Hi,
You can follow that tutorial to see how to customize the layout:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
You can follow that tutorial to see how to customize the layout:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woody123
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #132893
by Woody123
Replied by Woody123 on topic SOLVED : Country field width
Xavier,
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Woody123.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155434
by benkly
Replied by benkly on topic Country field width
Hello,
with the link I managed a lot by myself. But I can not find where to set the width of this country field, could you please write me a tip about this? Thanks!
Regards, Benny.
with the link I managed a lot by myself. But I can not find where to set the width of this country field, could you please write me a tip about this? Thanks!
Regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155436
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Country field width
Hi,
That's quite easy:
#address_country{ width: 100px !important; }
That's quite easy:
#address_country{ width: 100px !important; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds