- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
changing tabular product layout
12 years 11 months ago #130340
by briand
changing tabular product layout was created by briand
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I need to change the order of the tabular layout for individual products I have created custom fields to show various information and want show this before the information in the bottom part of the layout, or ideally not show the bottom part (file attached) at all as it simply repeats information that customers have already read in the products module view. can this be done and if so how.
Thanks in advance.
Brian
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I need to change the order of the tabular layout for individual products I have created custom fields to show various information and want show this before the information in the bottom part of the layout, or ideally not show the bottom part (file attached) at all as it simply repeats information that customers have already read in the products module view. can this be done and if so how.
Thanks in advance.
Brian
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #130378
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic changing tabular product layout
Hi,
I think that this can be done by editing the code of the show_tabular file of your product view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views", and by using some CSS code.
I think that this can be done by editing the code of the show_tabular file of your product view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views", and by using some CSS code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130537
by briand
Replied by briand on topic changing tabular product layout
Hi,
Yes I did find this file but I don't know which piece of code to move or edit or how to amend the code if required. Is this something you can assist me with?
Yes I did find this file but I don't know which piece of code to move or edit or how to amend the code if required. Is this something you can assist me with?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130559
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic changing tabular product layout
Hi,
It's quite easy to find what which block of code does what by simply reading the ids/classes of the HTML elements.
For example, this block displays the description:
This one shows the specifications:
Then it's up to you to move them around how you want.
It's quite easy to find what which block of code does what by simply reading the ids/classes of the HTML elements.
For example, this block displays the description:
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_description_main" class="hikashop_product_description_main">
<?php
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$this->element->product_description));
?>
</div>
Code:
<div class="hikashop_tabs_content" id="hikashop_show_tabular_specification">
<?php
//LAYOUT show_block_dimensions
$this->setLayout('show_block_dimensions');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
if(!empty($this->fields)){
//LAYOUT show_block_custom_main
$this->setLayout('show_block_custom_main');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
</div>
Then it's up to you to move them around how you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds