- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Can not install from .gz or dir.
12 years 10 months ago #130787
by ericrose
Can not install from .gz or dir. was created by ericrose
I get the following error message: File does not exist /home/ericrose/public_html/tmp/hikashop/controllers
I followed the direction from this page: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-to-install.html#ftp
The three files extracted from the .gz file were:
hikashop.xml
hikashop_j3.xml
install.hikashop.php
These were ftp'd into my tmp directory as instructed.
I am installing it, or at least trying to, into a Joomla 2.5.9 installation
Any thoughts??
I followed the direction from this page: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-to-install.html#ftp
The three files extracted from the .gz file were:
hikashop.xml
hikashop_j3.xml
install.hikashop.php
These were ftp'd into my tmp directory as instructed.
I am installing it, or at least trying to, into a Joomla 2.5.9 installation
Any thoughts??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130815
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can not install from .gz or dir.
Hi,
You need to upload ALL the files of the archive in the tmp/hikashop folder, not just the xml files for the install from directory.
You need to upload ALL the files of the archive in the tmp/hikashop folder, not just the xml files for the install from directory.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130949
by ericrose
Replied by ericrose on topic Can not install from .gz or dir.
When I extracted the files that's all that was there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130958
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can not install from .gz or dir.
Please try again. There are thousands of files in the HikaShop install package.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130966
by ericrose
Replied by ericrose on topic Can not install from .gz or dir.
Your of course correct. My extraction program messed up. Downloaded a different one and all is well now. Thanks for the help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds