- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Text front-end error
- info@ifparts.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #130873
by info@ifparts.com
Text front-end error was created by info@ifparts.com
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ifparts.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
Hello,
After updating Hikashop I checked the text file (Becuase I changed several text)
But all text is displayed incorrect now. (Maybe I have chaged a setting inporpose or it is because of the update)
See attachment for a print screen from the front-end:
Please help!!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
Hello,
After updating Hikashop I checked the text file (Becuase I changed several text)
But all text is displayed incorrect now. (Maybe I have chaged a setting inporpose or it is because of the update)
See attachment for a print screen from the front-end:
Please help!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #130889
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Text front-end error
Hi,
I think that it's maybe coming from your translation file, then you should probably turn on the language debug option of the Joomla configuration and display your website. At the bottom of the page, you will have a red area telling you which lines of the translation files are not correct.
Then, you'll just need to fix them.
I think that it's maybe coming from your translation file, then you should probably turn on the language debug option of the Joomla configuration and display your website. At the bottom of the page, you will have a red area telling you which lines of the translation files are not correct.
Then, you'll just need to fix them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@ifparts.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #130904
by info@ifparts.com
Replied by info@ifparts.com on topic Text front-end error
Hello,
If I put this option on, the website does not load anymore.
Even if I reload the translation file, the problem is not solved.
Any other ideas?
If I put this option on, the website does not load anymore.
Even if I reload the translation file, the problem is not solved.
Any other ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@ifparts.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #130911
by info@ifparts.com
Replied by info@ifparts.com on topic Text front-end error
Problem solved by external help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds