- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
POSTFINANCE problems
What I need is what Post Finance really send you, I checked your payment log file, and saw this :
So the Postfinance server will automatically notify your server which will change the status of your order regarding the postfinance notification.
Can you install this version of the Postfinance plugin, so that I can test it myself ? It seems like I don't have access to the "extension manager"
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tspielmann
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
when I am doing a purchase, everything is working fine. I am getting a status 9 for the transaction.
OK post-sale process with parameters :
orderID=10105&STATUS=9&PAYID=25347233&NCERROR=0&SHASIGN=3673B1A
You can use the following test VISA card no 4111 1111 1111 1111
It's just the blank screen displayed as discussed - but hikashop is sending the email "order paid" to the customer too.
Shall I still install the attached plugin ??
btw - you have admin rights there...
Regards
Torsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Ok, so can you install the Postfinance version that I gave you so that I can do some tests ? Also, even if I have an Admin acount, I'm facing a "Cannot connect to the Joomla! server. Please try again later." error where I try to access to the extension manager :It's just the blank screen displayed as discussed - but hikashop is sending the email "order paid" to the customer too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tspielmann
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
After a lot of tests, I find out from where the problem was coming, I fixed it, and I uploaded it through your website, can you test it and tell me if it's ok like this ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tspielmann
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
it's looking good so far!
If I want to change the page displayed after transaction (now it's the product entry, the shop is not yet setup fully), let's say into the page with the account details and download directly from the shop) - how can this be made?
Many thanks for your efforts! Can you tell me what the problem was?
Regards
Torste
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
1. If you want to edit your "thank you" page, you'll have to it by editing the code of the "after_end" file of your "checkout" view of your front-end through "Hikashop->Display->Views"
2. The problem was coming from the plugin which wasn't handling the Postfinance response properly with your configuration
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tspielmann
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
I just installed the new update to hikashop, V 2.2.3.
Since then, the POSTFINANCE Module has some problems again.
1. This is the msg displayed on the site after purchase:
Nachricht
Herzlichen Dank für Ihren Einkauf!
NO_CURRENCY_FOUND_GOOGLE_ANALYTICS
Herzlichen Dank für Ihren Einkauf!
2. IT seems that the payment is not able to get processed online, but only deferred, and I am getting beween 4 to 6 confirmation emails of the payments from hika, all with the same payment confirmatIion!
Did you implement the changes you made on the site to the overall version?
Many thanks,
Torsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
The only change which was made to the PostFinance payment method was a small correction regarding price format, regarding your error message, it seems like the problem is coming from the google analytics plugin, can you unpulish it and test it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tspielmann
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
the analytics error went, after configuration of the plugin.
BUT - the main problem is still the same, the customer does get *6* email with payment notification!!!
2. IT seems that the payment is not able to get processed online, but only deferred, and I am getting 6 confirmation emails of the payments from hika, all with the same payment confirmatIion!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tspielmann
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
I even changed the option to always direct instead of direct, only deferred when not reachable.
There is an error msg coming from Postfinance which is the following:
****************************************
Process Error :
****************************************
Problem bei der Online Postsale http-Anfrage
****************************************
Ergebnis postsale Anfrage :
****************************************
Anfrageparameter gesendet :
orderID=10120&STATUS=9&PAYID=26191102&NCERROR=0&SHASIGN=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HTTP/1.1 303 See other
Fehler während postsale http-Anfrage :
HTTP/1.1 303 See other
Anfrageparameter gesendet :
orderID=10120&STATUS=9&PAYID=26191102&NCERROR=0&SHASIGN=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
************************************************************
Process Error :
************************************************************
Problem bei der Online Postsale http-Anfrage
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tspielmann
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tspielmann
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
the problem with the postsales error still exists - the payment is accepted and processed, but then postfinance is sending 2 error messages.
THIS WAS WORKING IN 2.2.2 !!! Only with the update to 2.2.3 this is now happening.
Many thanks for your help to fix that last little piece!
I was talking to postfinance several times with their support, but they say it has to be the shop-software - they cannot be more precise.
THANKS!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
My name is Reto and we have just built up a new Hika-Site (we use 2.3.4 under Joomla 3.3.6).
We have contracts with PostFinance and want to use this payment module.
We are facing the exact same problem.
Was this problem solved or did tspielmann just resign?
This is what we get from PostFinance:
****************************************
Process Error :
****************************************
Problem bei der Online Postsale http-Anfrage
****************************************
Ergebnis postsale Anfrage :
****************************************
Anfrageparameter gesendet :
orderID=51¤cy=CHF&amount=1198%2E8&PM=CreditCard&ACCEPTANCE=test123&STATUS=9&CARDNO=XXXXXXXXXXXX1111&BIN=411111&ED=0616&CN=Test+Test&TRXDATE=12%2F08%2F14&PAYID=37507107&NCERROR=0&BRAND=VISA&CREDITDEBIT=&IPCTY=CH&CCCTY=US&ECI=12&CVCCheck=NO&AAVCheck=NO&VC=NO&AAVZIP=NO&AAVADDRESS=NO&AAVNAME=NO&AAVPHONE=NO&AAVMAIL=NO&IP=84%2E75%2E71%2E61&SHASIGN=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HTTP/1.1 303 See other
Thank you for helping.
Reto
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tspielmann
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Ansonsten gibt es noch ein premium Gateway von customweb für etwa 200.-
Gruss
Torsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thank you for your quick reply. Do these manual configured files still exist?
This would be a great help for us.
Thank you, Reto
p.s. I stick to English for Mohamed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tspielmann
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
the install doesn't exist anymore, sorry. It was a less recent version of Hika anyway, dated back to March this year.
As flawless payment is of great importance, I would recommend the customweb gw.
regards
Torsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just called at Customweb and they are saying that they do not support the payment module for PostFinance at Hika anymore?!
Can you please help?
Regards, Reto
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.