- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
I get this error
- bobspurlock
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #130961
by bobspurlock
I get this error was created by bobspurlock
We did not find a licence attached to your website
we bought your software. Installed and now that we want to make an update, we get the above message
We just bought on line a month ago.
I tried to update but it won't let me
we bought your software. Installed and now that we want to make an update, we get the above message
We just bought on line a month ago.
I tried to update but it won't let me
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130967
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I get this error
You need to enter the website URL in the menu Your account>Your subscriptions on our website and then click on the "purge cache" button of the joomla updater and it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bobspurlock
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #130977
by bobspurlock
Replied by bobspurlock on topic I get this error
Thank you very much. I just upgraded it and it work fine, but now I guest this text at the end
I need to remove the word "Guest"
and need to replace the word "finish" with "Place Order"
I went to the language file and can not find these word to replace
I attached the pictures for you to see
I need to remove the word "Guest"
and need to replace the word "finish" with "Place Order"
I went to the language file and can not find these word to replace
I attached the pictures for you to see
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bobspurlock
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #130987
by bobspurlock
Replied by bobspurlock on topic Erro with Guest
Ok, so I have my check out as Guest. and when I want to place an order I get this email that says
email already in use. I am sending you a picture. Why did i upgrade it ? just to get more bugs
email already in use. I am sending you a picture. Why did i upgrade it ? just to get more bugs
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130988
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Erro with Guest
Hi,
You have this error because you already have a Joomla account with this email.
It is logical that you can't use an email which already have a joomla account in your website.
Regards,
You have this error because you already have a Joomla account with this email.
It is logical that you can't use an email which already have a joomla account in your website.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bobspurlock
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #130989
by bobspurlock
Replied by bobspurlock on topic I get this error
Thank you
how do i get rid of Guest ?
how do i get rid of Guest ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130999
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I get this error
You can use a translation override to change any text in HikaShop, including this one:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
The "Guest" word is near the end of the translation file.
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
The "Guest" word is near the end of the translation file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds