- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Problem product display
12 years 10 months ago #131084
by greenity
Problem product display was created by greenity
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
energado.com
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I'm testing the component but I get this layout error. Probably a problem with css, but I'm not expert!
Can you help me?
thank you!
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I'm testing the component but I get this layout error. Probably a problem with css, but I'm not expert!
Can you help me?
thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #131100
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Problem product display
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131104
by greenity
Replied by greenity on topic Problem product display
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131143
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem product display
Hi,
What you need is to reduce the size of your buttons. It's your template which is overriding our css properties, and display too large buttons.
Thanks to follow that tutorial to see how to customize the display:
hikashop.com/support/153
What you need is to reduce the size of your buttons. It's your template which is overriding our css properties, and display too large buttons.
Thanks to follow that tutorial to see how to customize the display:
hikashop.com/support/153
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds