- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
Login not working
12 years 10 months ago #131266
by Alexander
Login not working was created by Alexander
Hello! Can you please help me to resolve one issue? I have migrated from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 3 and all worked fine until I deployed the joomla 3 site to the final location. After I did that, login stopped working on HikaShop pages. For example, when I log in during checkout process, the checkout page just refreshes and looks like I am not logged in. Though I really am, and I can access my joomla profile. Same happens with other HikaShop pages - they redirect me to the login page, I log in, but NOT redirected back to hikashop page and when I try to access it I am again redirected to the login page, where I only see "logout" button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #131294
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Login not working
Hi,
Can you give us more information about the issue that you are having through some screenshots, and about your Hikashop version ?
Can you give us more information about the issue that you are having through some screenshots, and about your Hikashop version ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #131327
by Alexander
Replied by Alexander on topic Login not working
Mohamed, thank you for your reply and your will to help me. Here are the steps I take and screenshots attached for each step.
Step 1. I go to checkout and log into existing account.
Step 2. After I hit "login" button, the checkout page is refreshed with no error message, but looks like I am not logged in. As you can see on the screenshot, it inserted my username into the registration controls.
Step 3: I go to the list of orders /index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=order&layout=listing but get redirected to the login page /component/users/?view=login&return=aHR0cHM6Ly9tdXNpY3RoZW9yeWZvcmd1aXRhci5jb20vaW5kZXgucGhwP29wdGlvbj1jb21faGlrYXNob3Amdmlldz1vcmRlciZsYXlvdXQ9bGlzdGluZw== where I only see the log out button.
Step 4: I go to my Joomla profile /component/users/?view=profile - it shows my info there proving that I AM logged in.
HikaShop version I have installed is HikaShop Starter: 2.2.2
Step 1. I go to checkout and log into existing account.
Step 2. After I hit "login" button, the checkout page is refreshed with no error message, but looks like I am not logged in. As you can see on the screenshot, it inserted my username into the registration controls.
Step 3: I go to the list of orders /index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=order&layout=listing but get redirected to the login page /component/users/?view=login&return=aHR0cHM6Ly9tdXNpY3RoZW9yeWZvcmd1aXRhci5jb20vaW5kZXgucGhwP29wdGlvbj1jb21faGlrYXNob3Amdmlldz1vcmRlciZsYXlvdXQ9bGlzdGluZw== where I only see the log out button.
Step 4: I go to my Joomla profile /component/users/?view=profile - it shows my info there proving that I AM logged in.
HikaShop version I have installed is HikaShop Starter: 2.2.2
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Alexander.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131560
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Login not working
Hi,
Which exact Joomla version are you using ?
It looks like you have a user import problem. Can you log-in correctly in Joomla itself ? ( /component/users/?view=login )
Because, the login/logout screenshot is not a HikaShop module but a Joomla one. So seeing that, I am not really sure that the problem is directly in HikaShop. It might be, but they are strange things.
Regards,
Which exact Joomla version are you using ?
It looks like you have a user import problem. Can you log-in correctly in Joomla itself ? ( /component/users/?view=login )
Because, the login/logout screenshot is not a HikaShop module but a Joomla one. So seeing that, I am not really sure that the problem is directly in HikaShop. It might be, but they are strange things.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131563
by Alexander
Replied by Alexander on topic Login not working
Hi Jerome, yes, I can log in at /component/users/?view=login and successfully redirected to my profile /component/users/profile.html
The site is on Joomla! 3.1.5.
The site is on Joomla! 3.1.5.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #131569
by Alexander
Replied by Alexander on topic Login not working
One thing I should point out is that it worked normal on my temporary copy of the site, which was located at http://mydomain/j3 however when I moved all from the temporary folder /j3 to the root where the working copy of the site is located, the login feature stopped working. Is there any place where HikaShop could save the old path? (just a thought to consider as a possible reason of the problem).
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Alexander.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131937
by Alexander
Replied by Alexander on topic Login not working
Update on this issue: I discovered that the problem exists only when I log into my super user account, but all works normal for regular users of the group "Registered", I could submit an order successfully under my non-admin account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132033
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Login not working
Hi,
This is maybe a session problem. this should work for the admin account as well as the registered ones.
This is maybe a session problem. this should work for the admin account as well as the registered ones.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds