- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
User control panel icons
12 years 10 months ago #131578
by tebba
User control panel icons was created by tebba
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hallo
I'm unable to see user control panel icons.
I tried what explained in other topics such as editing the CSS front end file to add:
#hikashopcpanel span {
display:block;
text-align:center;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: center;
}
.hikashop_cpanel_icon_image_span{
height: 48px;
}
but I had no success.
I'm quite sure it depends on the tempalte because if I change it the icons come back.
Any idea?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hallo
I'm unable to see user control panel icons.
I tried what explained in other topics such as editing the CSS front end file to add:
#hikashopcpanel span {
display:block;
text-align:center;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: center;
}
.hikashop_cpanel_icon_image_span{
height: 48px;
}
but I had no success.
I'm quite sure it depends on the tempalte because if I change it the icons come back.
Any idea?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131589
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User control panel icons
It's probably an issue with the CSS of the template.
Please provide a user account and a link to the user control panel page on your website and we can tell you what to do.
Please provide a user account and a link to the user control panel page on your website and we can tell you what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #131613
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User control panel icons
It's because of the line:
background-image: none;
in the code:
media="screen"
[class^="icon-"], [class*=" icon-"] {
font-family: FontAwesome;
font-weight: normal;
font-style: normal;
text-decoration: inherit;
-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
display: inline;
width: auto;
height: auto;
line-height: normal;
vertical-align: baseline;
background-image: none;
background-position: 0% 0%;
background-repeat: repeat;
margin-top: 0;
}
of the file templates/tx_zenith/css/typography.css of your template. Remove it and it will work.
background-image: none;
in the code:
media="screen"
[class^="icon-"], [class*=" icon-"] {
font-family: FontAwesome;
font-weight: normal;
font-style: normal;
text-decoration: inherit;
-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
display: inline;
width: auto;
height: auto;
line-height: normal;
vertical-align: baseline;
background-image: none;
background-position: 0% 0%;
background-repeat: repeat;
margin-top: 0;
}
of the file templates/tx_zenith/css/typography.css of your template. Remove it and it will work.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131647
by tebba
Replied by tebba on topic User control panel icons
Problem fixed!
Thanks for your help
Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds