- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 1
Reports menu option gone following upgrade
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #132021
by Marsbrook
Reports menu option gone following upgrade was created by Marsbrook
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- HikaMarket version--: 1.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.15
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 24
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I updated HikaShop and HikaMarket today from 2.2.1 and 1.3.1 to the versions stated above. I've since gone to start playing around with the Reports and I no longer have a menu options for Reports under Orders - e.g.:
As the site has only recently switched I happent to still have the previous version in a development area. On that site the Orders menu option is visible hence I'm reasonably sure that its disappearance is something to do with the upgrade. If on the live site I enter the Reports url - index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=report - I can access that area.
Any ideas on how to get the menu option back?
Thanks
Richard
-- HikaMarket version--: 1.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.15
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 24
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I updated HikaShop and HikaMarket today from 2.2.1 and 1.3.1 to the versions stated above. I've since gone to start playing around with the Reports and I no longer have a menu options for Reports under Orders - e.g.:
As the site has only recently switched I happent to still have the previous version in a development area. On that site the Orders menu option is visible hence I'm reasonably sure that its disappearance is something to do with the upgrade. If on the live site I enter the Reports url - index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=report - I can access that area.
Any ideas on how to get the menu option back?
Thanks
Richard
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Marsbrook.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132083
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Reports menu option gone following upgrade
This usually means that you installed the Starter edition on top of the Business edition. Would that be the case ? Do you still have access to all the options in the configuration of HikaShop ?
Also, it can happen if you restricted the display of the "report" area to only some user groups not including yourself in the Access levels tab of the configuration of HikaShop.
Also, it can happen if you restricted the display of the "report" area to only some user groups not including yourself in the Access levels tab of the configuration of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132101
by Marsbrook
Replied by Marsbrook on topic Reports menu option gone following upgrade
Well done! Spot on...I had indeed installed the Starter Edition by mistake.
Many thanks.
Richard
Many thanks.
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds