- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Which version include shop without registering ?
12 years 10 months ago #132102
by willows
Which version include shop without registering ? was created by willows
2 questions
1. Looking to see what version includes checkout with no registration
2. I have customised in terms of css and configuration the free version if I upgrade do I loose these edits ?
BTW product has come along way in 2 years well done guys.
1. Looking to see what version includes checkout with no registration
2. I have customised in terms of css and configuration the free version if I upgrade do I loose these edits ?
BTW product has come along way in 2 years well done guys.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132140
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Which version include shop without registering ?
Hi,
1. The "guest checkout" is included in Essential and Business versions.
2. If you used overrides (using a custom css file, overriding views) you won't loose anything.
Regards,
1. The "guest checkout" is included in Essential and Business versions.
2. If you used overrides (using a custom css file, overriding views) you won't loose anything.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132170
by willows
Replied by willows on topic Which version include shop without registering ?
when I click update about I get no content telling me the version
I have just purchased the business edition now.
So is there a way to upgrade the business from the free version without loosing all the products and stock ?
I have just purchased the business edition now.
So is there a way to upgrade the business from the free version without loosing all the products and stock ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #132201
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Which version include shop without registering ?
Hi,
You'll probably find your answer there .
By upgrading HikaShop you won't loose any information. It will just upgrade the files and add new columns in the database if required.
Your views overrides, css overrides, language, configuration, orders, products will stay intact.
But careful if you have modified directly an HikaShop file and you didn't use the backend interface for that. Because you could loose your modifications.
Making a backup is always a good security.
You'll probably find your answer there .
By upgrading HikaShop you won't loose any information. It will just upgrade the files and add new columns in the database if required.
Your views overrides, css overrides, language, configuration, orders, products will stay intact.
But careful if you have modified directly an HikaShop file and you didn't use the backend interface for that. Because you could loose your modifications.
Making a backup is always a good security.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds