- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
help with massaction
- sarahoxford
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #133034
by sarahoxford
help with massaction was created by sarahoxford
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
I need to update the characteristics variant prices for mass products.
I have only a single price per variant at present
I want to add that if 5 or more of a variant are bought the price is £x
I have 4 variants per product and each variant will have a different price so I can't use a discount.
How would I do this.
All help appreciated.
thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
I need to update the characteristics variant prices for mass products.
I have only a single price per variant at present
I want to add that if 5 or more of a variant are bought the price is £x
I have 4 variants per product and each variant will have a different price so I can't use a discount.
How would I do this.
All help appreciated.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133197
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic help with massaction
Hi,
If each variant has a different price what happens with 5 or more variants of a product ? The all get the same price ?
In any case, there is no possibility to add prices to products/variants with the mass actions system for now. You can only update the price information.
If each variant has a different price what happens with 5 or more variants of a product ? The all get the same price ?
In any case, there is no possibility to add prices to products/variants with the mass actions system for now. You can only update the price information.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds