- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Creating a ecommerce site in facebook wit hikashop
12 years 10 months ago #133254
by tomasi
Creating a ecommerce site in facebook wit hikashop was created by tomasi
I have seen a number of websites that can create a complpete e commerce website with, cart checkout, payment etc. all within facebook. Is there any way I can do this using my existing Hikashop website. We have set up our hikashop and would like to remain within Joomla. & Hikashop. Woocommerce, and Magento do this, and it would be great if we could use Hikashop to do this as well.
here is an example of what I am speaking of
www.facebook.com/OboxThemes/app_356106537733222
apptha.com/blog/apptha-facebook-shop-theme-documenttutorial/
I am sure that people would pay an extra 50€ to have this as an app, so that all the websites that are created get their kissing cousin on facebook.
I would also look into getting an app to get the products on
amazon, google+, ebay. and other platforms.
here is an example of what I am speaking of
www.facebook.com/OboxThemes/app_356106537733222
apptha.com/blog/apptha-facebook-shop-theme-documenttutorial/
I am sure that people would pay an extra 50€ to have this as an app, so that all the websites that are created get their kissing cousin on facebook.
I would also look into getting an app to get the products on
amazon, google+, ebay. and other platforms.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133330
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Creating a ecommerce site in facebook wit hikashop
Hi,
There is nothing like that for HikaShop for now.
Regarding an integration with eBay, I would recommend you to read this thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/9-commercial-jobs...bay-integration.html
There is nothing like that for HikaShop for now.
Regarding an integration with eBay, I would recommend you to read this thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/9-commercial-jobs...bay-integration.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds