- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
images without title on mouseover
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
Hi,
Recently I upgraded to version 2.2.2. I had any problem, except with images in product page.
After I upgraded version, images don't display its own title on mouseover.
Is it a bug?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you test it with another template so that we can see if your problem is coming from some views customization that you have made through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Also can you give us a link to the page where you are having your issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This is the link to one of the products, but none works:
Forro polar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In older versions, this name of each image displayed on mouseover and I don't know why not right now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can add the following attribute alt="' . $image->file_name . '" in the image tags of the view "product / show_block_img"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
could it be possible to arrange it?
thanks and always thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you say to me what I have to change exactly?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And Xavier answered it seemed to be a bug and you corrected in your end and It would be available in the next release.It finalizes doubt on the topic: if I change the first image into other one of another color, the tooltip of the first one continues appearing. It is a bug or I have done slightly badly?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Recently some changes have been made regarding the images title and alt tags.
I just tried on my end, and when I'm hovering another thumbnail the good title is displayed in the tooltip of the main image.
So thanks to wait until the next release and tell us if that correct your issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm waiting for next release and I'll tell you if all is corrected.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.