- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 1
what I am doing wrong?
12 years 10 months ago #134074
by diana38
what I am doing wrong? was created by diana38
Hello guys thank you for wondreful component
at this moment testing standard.
Anyhow, I hope you can help me with my ignorance. Some product emails calculate with VAT some without. I don't want Vat and my settings were no tax so I have must missed something.
Thank you again
at this moment testing standard.
Anyhow, I hope you can help me with my ignorance. Some product emails calculate with VAT some without. I don't want Vat and my settings were no tax so I have must missed something.
Thank you again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #134081
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic what I am doing wrong?
Hi,
I think that you'll be able to do what you want by editing your translation file :
I think that you'll be able to do what you want by editing your translation file :
Code:
TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT="TOTAL without VAT : %s"
TOTAL_WITH_VAT="TOTAL with VAT : %s"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134190
by diana38
Replied by diana38 on topic what I am doing wrong?
Thank you so much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134206
by diana38
Replied by diana38 on topic what I am doing wrong?
I found out where bug is. Once I put weight lower than 1kg then display on emails is different than for over 1 Strange:) but worked out.
So for example unit was 1kg it display total:$xxx
If unit was .4 kg then display on emails was Before VAT and after VAT
Never would thought that is related. I thought I let you know in case if someone has the same problem.
So for example unit was 1kg it display total:$xxx
If unit was .4 kg then display on emails was Before VAT and after VAT
Never would thought that is related. I thought I let you know in case if someone has the same problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #134293
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic what I am doing wrong?
Thanks for your feedback
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds