- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 3
installing new payment plugin
12 years 10 months ago #134265
by NADEJDE
installing new payment plugin was created by NADEJDE
hika 2.2
joomla 3.2
www.coloidale.ro
I am having a little trouble with installing a payment plugin. We migrated our site from jomla 1.5 to 3.2, and it works very well, including hika shop. Now, the payment plugin we need, for payu.ro, cant be automatically installed, so we unzipped the files in the needed the directory. Now, we can see and edit the plugin from hikashop, but still we have a problem:
even it is enabled, it does not appear at the checkout time. for sure I shoud perform other steps for plugin installation, maybe you can help.
the password and user names are the same like previously given to you. if you have not them anymore, I will send them again.
Thank you.
Paul
joomla 3.2
www.coloidale.ro
I am having a little trouble with installing a payment plugin. We migrated our site from jomla 1.5 to 3.2, and it works very well, including hika shop. Now, the payment plugin we need, for payu.ro, cant be automatically installed, so we unzipped the files in the needed the directory. Now, we can see and edit the plugin from hikashop, but still we have a problem:
even it is enabled, it does not appear at the checkout time. for sure I shoud perform other steps for plugin installation, maybe you can help.
the password and user names are the same like previously given to you. if you have not them anymore, I will send them again.
Thank you.
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #134270
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic installing new payment plugin
Hi,
If you want to add a new payment plugin you'll just have to install it through the "extension manager" like any other extension. can you attach your payment plugin zip file so that I can see if the problem is coming from your payment plugin file ?
If you want to add a new payment plugin you'll just have to install it through the "extension manager" like any other extension. can you attach your payment plugin zip file so that I can see if the problem is coming from your payment plugin file ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #134277
by NADEJDE
Replied by NADEJDE on topic installing new payment plugin
That would be the best. It is only a tipycal problem with joomla 1.5 plugins, when installed on jomla 3. Yes, I can send it, you have it attached.
Please not that it works on joomla 1.5, but I havent installed myself.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please not that it works on joomla 1.5, but I havent installed myself.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by NADEJDE. Reason: suplimentary info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #134306
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic installing new payment plugin
The problem is coming from your xml file, your plugin is only compatible with Joomla 1.5/2.5, if you want it to be compatible with Joomla 3, you'll have to edit your file "payuro.xml", and change this line :
By :
And this line :
By :
Code:
<install type="plugin" version="1.5" method="upgrade" group="hikashoppayment">
Code:
<extension type="plugin" version="2.5" method="upgrade" group="hikashoppayment">
Code:
</install>
Code:
</extension>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134334
by NADEJDE
Replied by NADEJDE on topic installing new payment plugin
Yep, indeed! Now the plugin can be installed normally on joomla 3.2. Thank you very much for learning how to overcome this problem.
However, it didnt worked until I set it correctly, because I forgot about the RESTRICTION area of the plugin so only after I choosed correctly the zones, shipping, currency, it became ...alive.
The big point for you is that you helped me for free, even I would payed the guy who wrote it for help, but from his part I had no sign of life. Almost none, anyway...
However, it didnt worked until I set it correctly, because I forgot about the RESTRICTION area of the plugin so only after I choosed correctly the zones, shipping, currency, it became ...alive.
The big point for you is that you helped me for free, even I would payed the guy who wrote it for help, but from his part I had no sign of life. Almost none, anyway...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds