- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Fatal Error on editing joomla articles
- glasgowcreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #134418
by glasgowcreative
Fatal Error on editing joomla articles was created by glasgowcreative
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
glasgowcreative.co.uk
-- HikaShop version -- : 1.5.4 - business version
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 25.0.1
When I try to edit any article in Joomla, I get a short set of Edit Article options on a white screen and then the following:
" Call to undefined function hikashop_getFormToken() in /home/glasgowc/public_html/plugins/editors-xtd/hikashopproduct/hikashopproduct.php line 103 "
Line 103 in the file is:
$link = 'index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=plugins&task=trigger&function=productDisplay&tmpl=component&cid='.$plugin->extension_id.'&'.hikashop_getFormToken().'=1';
Any help is much appreciated.
Regards,
Christy
-- HikaShop version -- : 1.5.4 - business version
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 25.0.1
When I try to edit any article in Joomla, I get a short set of Edit Article options on a white screen and then the following:
" Call to undefined function hikashop_getFormToken() in /home/glasgowc/public_html/plugins/editors-xtd/hikashopproduct/hikashopproduct.php line 103 "
Line 103 in the file is:
$link = 'index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=plugins&task=trigger&function=productDisplay&tmpl=component&cid='.$plugin->extension_id.'&'.hikashop_getFormToken().'=1';
Any help is much appreciated.
Regards,
Christy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134428
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fatal Error on editing joomla articles
Hi,
Please add the code:
if(!defined('DS'))
define('DS', DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);
if(!include_once(rtrim(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR,DS).DS.'components'.DS.'com_hikashop'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'helper.php')) return true;
before the line:
if(version_compare(JVERSION,'1.6.0','<')){
in the file plugins/editors-xtd/hikashopproduct/hikashopproduct.php and that will fix the problem.
PS: please only post your questions in one place.
Please add the code:
if(!defined('DS'))
define('DS', DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);
if(!include_once(rtrim(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR,DS).DS.'components'.DS.'com_hikashop'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'helper.php')) return true;
before the line:
if(version_compare(JVERSION,'1.6.0','<')){
in the file plugins/editors-xtd/hikashopproduct/hikashopproduct.php and that will fix the problem.
PS: please only post your questions in one place.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- glasgowcreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #134432
by glasgowcreative
Replied by glasgowcreative on topic Fatal Error on editing joomla articles
Thanks for the response Nicolas,
I have done that, but it's giving me the same error. This is what I now have for lines 24-30 of the PHP doc:
function onDisplay($name, $asset='', $author=''){
$extension = JRequest::getCmd('option');
if ($extension=='com_content'){
if(!defined('DS'))
define('DS', DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);
if(!include_once(rtrim(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR,DS).DS.'components'.DS.'com_hikashop'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'helper.php')) return true;
if(version_compare(JVERSION,'1.6.0','<')){
Thanks,
Christy
I have done that, but it's giving me the same error. This is what I now have for lines 24-30 of the PHP doc:
function onDisplay($name, $asset='', $author=''){
$extension = JRequest::getCmd('option');
if ($extension=='com_content'){
if(!defined('DS'))
define('DS', DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);
if(!include_once(rtrim(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR,DS).DS.'components'.DS.'com_hikashop'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'helper.php')) return true;
if(version_compare(JVERSION,'1.6.0','<')){
Thanks,
Christy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134484
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fatal Error on editing joomla articles
It's not possible that you have the same error if you added that code. Please copy/paste the new error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- glasgowcreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #134523
by glasgowcreative
Replied by glasgowcreative on topic Fatal Error on editing joomla articles
Hi Nicolas,
This is the error I am getting now. The previous error was line 103, now it's 106, but I'm thinking it's because I added the 3 lines of code.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_getFormToken() in /home/glasgowc/public_html/plugins/editors-xtd/hikashopproduct/hikashopproduct.php on line 106
Thanks,
Christy
This is the error I am getting now. The previous error was line 103, now it's 106, but I'm thinking it's because I added the 3 lines of code.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_getFormToken() in /home/glasgowc/public_html/plugins/editors-xtd/hikashopproduct/hikashopproduct.php on line 106
Thanks,
Christy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #134537
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Fatal Error on editing joomla articles
Hi,
Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ?
Note that making a backup is always a good security.
Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ?
Note that making a backup is always a good security.
The following user(s) said Thank You: glasgowcreative
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- glasgowcreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #134554
by glasgowcreative
Replied by glasgowcreative on topic Fatal Error on editing joomla articles
Thank you, that has fixed the issue.
Cheers,
Christy
Cheers,
Christy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds