- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
Long gap between photo and description
- LeslieNeedsHelp
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #134425
by LeslieNeedsHelp
Long gap between photo and description was created by LeslieNeedsHelp
Gahh I give up! I'm sorry if this is answered somewhere already.. its so simple and I feel like I should know but I just can't seem to find the file I need to edit.
I used Firebug to see that the issue is this..
<div class="hikashop_product_main_image" style="height:420px;text-align:center;clear:both;">
WHERE do I go to change this?? I've checked the views, the template files, the css.. Its html but WHERE do I find this file to remove the height?
-- url of the page with the problem -- : atozalpacas.com/index.php/sale/product/1...nd-roving-table-sale
-- HikaShop version -- : Business
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : Not sure??
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome and Firefox (both up to date)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message ??
Thank-you!!
Edit.. I'm so sorry, I just realized that I put this in the wrong section..
I used Firebug to see that the issue is this..
<div class="hikashop_product_main_image" style="height:420px;text-align:center;clear:both;">
WHERE do I go to change this?? I've checked the views, the template files, the css.. Its html but WHERE do I find this file to remove the height?
-- url of the page with the problem -- : atozalpacas.com/index.php/sale/product/1...nd-roving-table-sale
-- HikaShop version -- : Business
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : Not sure??
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome and Firefox (both up to date)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message ??
Thank-you!!
Edit.. I'm so sorry, I just realized that I put this in the wrong section..
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by LeslieNeedsHelp.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #134439
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Long gap between photo and description
Hi,
Instead of removing the CSS height property, you should probably use some CSS code like :
Instead of removing the CSS height property, you should probably use some CSS code like :
Code:
.hikashop_product_main_image {
height: 265px!important;
}
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LeslieNeedsHelp
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #134441
by LeslieNeedsHelp
Replied by LeslieNeedsHelp on topic Long gap between photo and description
Thank-you.. which css file do I change?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134485
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Long gap between photo and description
Hi,
Mohamed gave you a link : www.hikashop.com/support/153-customize-the-display.html
It explains how customize the display and how modify a CSS file with HikaShop.
Regards,
Mohamed gave you a link : www.hikashop.com/support/153-customize-the-display.html
It explains how customize the display and how modify a CSS file with HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds