- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Page No Display Problem
12 years 10 months ago #134515
by soethiha
This is happening on my product listing, How do I solve it?
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.bbqhomespecialist.com/index.php/prod...gory/14-all-products
-- HikaShop version -- : 222
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE-10,Chrome,Firefox
Page No Display Problem was created by soethiha
This is happening on my product listing, How do I solve it?
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.bbqhomespecialist.com/index.php/prod...gory/14-all-products
-- HikaShop version -- : 222
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE-10,Chrome,Firefox
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #134528
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Page No Display Problem
Hi,
Your problem is coming from the CSS code of your "bootstrap.min.css" file :
I think that using some code like this will probably solve your issue :
Your problem is coming from the CSS code of your "bootstrap.min.css" file :
Code:
.pager:before, .pager:after, .pagenav:before, .pagenav:after {
display: table;
content: "";
line-height: 0;
}
Code:
.pagination .pagenav {
display: inline-block;
}
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: soethiha
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134534
by soethiha
I got it.
Thank You so much.
Must appreciate help.
Replied by soethiha on topic Page No Display Problem
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hi,
Your problem is coming from the CSS code of your "bootstrap.min.css" file :I think that using some code like this will probably solve your issue :Code:.pager:before, .pager:after, .pagenav:before, .pagenav:after { display: table; content: ""; line-height: 0; }Code:.pagination .pagenav { display: inline-block; }
I got it.
Thank You so much.
Must appreciate help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds