- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Need to apply two tax rates
- jon.newlyn@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #134838
by jon.newlyn@gmail.com
Need to apply two tax rates was created by jon.newlyn@gmail.com
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
192.185.99.247/~japcar
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error_message
I have customer who needs to apply an insurance tax of 5% on some of his products, in addition to VAT at 20%. I've set up a new tax rule, but it looks like you can only select the default OR the insurance tax rule.
How do I set up certain product to attract Insurance Tax
Please advise
Regards
Jon
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error_message
I have customer who needs to apply an insurance tax of 5% on some of his products, in addition to VAT at 20%. I've set up a new tax rule, but it looks like you can only select the default OR the insurance tax rule.
How do I set up certain product to attract Insurance Tax
Please advise
Regards
Jon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #134870
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Need to apply two tax rates
You need to turn on the "cumulative" option in each tax rule and you will get both at the same time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jon.newlyn@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #134900
by jon.newlyn@gmail.com
Replied by jon.newlyn@gmail.com on topic Need to apply two tax rates
Hi Guys,
Thanks for that.
We are almost there.
Please see attached.
The Marquee needs the Insurance tax (which works) and the power socket needs VAT (which works). But I need to have the Marquee to be subject to VAT as well.
Many Thanks
Jon
Thanks for that.
We are almost there.
Please see attached.
The Marquee needs the Insurance tax (which works) and the power socket needs VAT (which works). But I need to have the Marquee to be subject to VAT as well.
Many Thanks
Jon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #134979
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Need to apply two tax rates
Hi,
You can maybe adjust the Insurance tax rate to include the VAT rate inside.
You can maybe adjust the Insurance tax rate to include the VAT rate inside.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jon.newlyn@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #134996
by jon.newlyn@gmail.com
Replied by jon.newlyn@gmail.com on topic Need to apply two tax rates
Hi,
I can fix the rate at 26%, which would provide the right calculation, but I'm not sure how it would work from an accountancy viewpoint
Thanks anyway
Regards
Jon
I can fix the rate at 26%, which would provide the right calculation, but I'm not sure how it would work from an accountancy viewpoint
Thanks anyway
Regards
Jon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds