- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Tax Stopped Calculating and showing
- teleactive
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #134875
by teleactive
Tax Stopped Calculating and showing was created by teleactive
Linux typhoon.websitewelcome.com 3.2.49 #2 SMP Mon Aug 5 14:12:45 CDT 2013 x86_64
Database Version 5.5.30-30.2
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
PHP Version 5.2.17
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 2.5.7 Stable [ Ember ] 13-September-2012 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [ Brian Kernighan ] 03-Jan-2012 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8_5) AppleWebKit/536.30.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.5 Safari/536.30.1
Hikashop 2.2.2
Taxes stopped being calculated with last three orders.
I have gotten one unusual incomplete order shown below.
Database Version 5.5.30-30.2
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
PHP Version 5.2.17
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 2.5.7 Stable [ Ember ] 13-September-2012 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [ Brian Kernighan ] 03-Jan-2012 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8_5) AppleWebKit/536.30.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.5 Safari/536.30.1
Hikashop 2.2.2
Taxes stopped being calculated with last three orders.
I have gotten one unusual incomplete order shown below.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #134935
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Tax Stopped Calculating and showing
Hi,
1. Can you give me some information about your last 3 orders ? through some screenshots of these order configuration page ("Hikashop->Orders->YourOrder")
2. Did you edit your emails through "Hikashop->System->Emails" ? If yes, can you save these modifications into a text file, remove them and test it again ?
Thanks.
1. Can you give me some information about your last 3 orders ? through some screenshots of these order configuration page ("Hikashop->Orders->YourOrder")
2. Did you edit your emails through "Hikashop->System->Emails" ? If yes, can you save these modifications into a text file, remove them and test it again ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- teleactive
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #135036
by teleactive
Replied by teleactive on topic Tax Stopped Calculating and showing
I think this is the file i changed recently to get rid of the VAT words and change to TAX or Hawaii GE Tax
I can't remember exactly which file this is. You'll see on line 270 Hawaii GE Tax
Let me know if you need access.
Nothing really to see on the invoices. It just left out the Tax Calculation Line and the Total
I'm trying to get this changed so next time there is a Hikashop upgrade it don't have to make these little changes again. It's a pain to find and change this stuff for an upgrade.
I can't remember exactly which file this is. You'll see on line 270 Hawaii GE Tax
Let me know if you need access.
Nothing really to see on the invoices. It just left out the Tax Calculation Line and the Total
I'm trying to get this changed so next time there is a Hikashop upgrade it don't have to make these little changes again. It's a pain to find and change this stuff for an upgrade.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by teleactive.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135137
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tax Stopped Calculating and showing
Hi,
We really need to know how you configured your tax rules and what information was in these orders (the country/state of the address, the products listing, etc). Otherwise, we can't answer precisely as to what is the problem.
We really need to know how you configured your tax rules and what information was in these orders (the country/state of the address, the products listing, etc). Otherwise, we can't answer precisely as to what is the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- teleactive
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #135276
by teleactive
Replied by teleactive on topic Tax Stopped Calculating and showing
Did you get the PM with log in info?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135409
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tax Stopped Calculating and showing
I just tried to login with the access you provided but I got the error:
Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.
Please you please double check the account information that you provided ?
Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.
Please you please double check the account information that you provided ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135531
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tax Stopped Calculating and showing
Now I was able to login with your new accesses.
I'm sorry but the taxes are displaying just fine in invoices. I just did a test with that order I just created:
administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=edit&cid[]=224
So I don't see any problem.
I'm sorry but the taxes are displaying just fine in invoices. I just did a test with that order I just created:
administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=edit&cid[]=224
So I don't see any problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- teleactive
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #135544
by teleactive
Replied by teleactive on topic Tax Stopped Calculating and showing
So the problem does seem to be sporadic.
Please review blank orders.
Order number : 223
Billing address Shipping address
{VAR:PRODUCT_LINE}
Order number : 221
Billing address Shipping address
{VAR:PRODUCT_LINE}
Also 220, 219, and 218
Also I need instructions on how to change the following.
Subtotal $62.50
4273 $2.60
TOTAL with VAT $65.10
to
Subtotal $62.50
Hawaii GE Tax $2.60
TOTAL with HI GET $65.10
I would like these changes to not be altered when upgrading the software.
Is that possible?
Please review blank orders.
Order number : 223
Billing address Shipping address
{VAR:PRODUCT_LINE}
Order number : 221
Billing address Shipping address
{VAR:PRODUCT_LINE}
Also 220, 219, and 218
Also I need instructions on how to change the following.
Subtotal $62.50
4273 $2.60
TOTAL with VAT $65.10
to
Subtotal $62.50
Hawaii GE Tax $2.60
TOTAL with HI GET $65.10
I would like these changes to not be altered when upgrading the software.
Is that possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- teleactive
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #135556
by teleactive
Replied by teleactive on topic Tax Stopped Calculating and showing
Order number : 225
Did not calculate tax. Look online to see this order.
Ending Rental Date: 12-13-2013
$30.00 1 $30.00
Final total $30.00
Did not calculate tax. Look online to see this order.
Ending Rental Date: 12-13-2013
$30.00 1 $30.00
Final total $30.00
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- teleactive
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #136086
by teleactive
Replied by teleactive on topic Tax Stopped Calculating and showing
This issue is now over one week old. Please offer solution. Two more no data orders came in this morning.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- teleactive
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #138107
by teleactive
Replied by teleactive on topic Blank Orders with no data
Problem still exist. Blank orders come through and the client is getting upset wondering if they are missing orders. Do you have a solution for the blank orders.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147225
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Blank Orders with no data
Hi,
Have you solved your problem ?
If not, I can suggest to try to update HikaShop, since this time there was some changes which could correct that issue.
Have you solved your problem ?
If not, I can suggest to try to update HikaShop, since this time there was some changes which could correct that issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds