- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
cannot delete products in order
- islandbabyvi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #135374
by islandbabyvi
cannot delete products in order was created by islandbabyvi
Good Day,
We have installed Hikashop Business 2.2.2
When we try to delete a product from an order, it says
"Are you sure that you want to delete that product from the order?"
We press OK, then it says "loading..." next to the product, it refreshes, but the product is still there.
Likewise, I can not add a product to an existing order, it doesn't show.
I looked in the jos_hikashop_order_product table and it seems that the order_product_id is saving as 0.
The structure of order_product_id is as follows:
Type: INT
Length/Value: 10
Collation: Blank
Attributes: Blank
Null: not null
Default: Blank
Extra: Blank
Comments: Blank
Thank you.
UPDATE:
I am assuming that Extra should be auto_increment, and at some point it has changed.
There are over 300 products with 0 id.
To rectify this I renamed the field
order_product_id to order_product_id_bu2
then created a new field
order_product_id
and set the structure to exactly the same as above but with Extra as auto_increment.
This did the trick.
But... I remember the same thing happened about a year ago on the same field in the same table. Do you have any ideas if why the field is losing its structure?
Many Thanks
We have installed Hikashop Business 2.2.2
When we try to delete a product from an order, it says
"Are you sure that you want to delete that product from the order?"
We press OK, then it says "loading..." next to the product, it refreshes, but the product is still there.
Likewise, I can not add a product to an existing order, it doesn't show.
I looked in the jos_hikashop_order_product table and it seems that the order_product_id is saving as 0.
The structure of order_product_id is as follows:
Type: INT
Length/Value: 10
Collation: Blank
Attributes: Blank
Null: not null
Default: Blank
Extra: Blank
Comments: Blank
Thank you.
UPDATE:
I am assuming that Extra should be auto_increment, and at some point it has changed.
There are over 300 products with 0 id.
To rectify this I renamed the field
order_product_id to order_product_id_bu2
then created a new field
order_product_id
and set the structure to exactly the same as above but with Extra as auto_increment.
This did the trick.
But... I remember the same thing happened about a year ago on the same field in the same table. Do you have any ideas if why the field is losing its structure?
Many Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #135443
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic cannot delete products in order
Hi,
It seems to be working fine on my end, can you :
- Active the joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the joomla configuration to "maximum"
- test it again so that we can see if it display an error message.
It seems to be working fine on my end, can you :
- Active the joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the joomla configuration to "maximum"
- test it again so that we can see if it display an error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds