Showing variants error after update to 2.2.3
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #136197
by F4P
Hikashop Essential 2.2.3
Joomla 3.2.0
www.Fair4Pets.eu
Showing variants error after update to 2.2.3 was created by F4P
Yesterday I did the update to 2.2.3 and now if I want to show all variants, I get an error.
It is also when I want to change for example from all to unpublished or published products.
I have a lot of variants and now it is much more work to change the variants in unpublished which are not in stock (or vice versa).
Hope somebody can help. Thanks!
It is also when I want to change for example from all to unpublished or published products.
I have a lot of variants and now it is much more work to change the variants in unpublished which are not in stock (or vice versa).
Hope somebody can help. Thanks!
Hikashop Essential 2.2.3
Joomla 3.2.0
www.Fair4Pets.eu
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by F4P.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136199
by F4P
Hikashop Essential 2.2.3
Joomla 3.2.0
www.Fair4Pets.eu
Replied by F4P on topic Showing variants error after update to 2.2.3
I get the same error if I want to go to page 2 or further of the products
Hikashop Essential 2.2.3
Joomla 3.2.0
www.Fair4Pets.eu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136234
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Showing variants error after update to 2.2.3
Change the line:
'getTree','findTree'
to:
'getTree','findTree',''
in the file amdinistrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php and that should then work fine
'getTree','findTree'
to:
'getTree','findTree',''
in the file amdinistrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php and that should then work fine
The following user(s) said Thank You: F4P
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136251
by F4P
Hikashop Essential 2.2.3
Joomla 3.2.0
www.Fair4Pets.eu
Replied by F4P on topic Showing variants error after update to 2.2.3
It works! Thanks
Hikashop Essential 2.2.3
Joomla 3.2.0
www.Fair4Pets.eu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds