Skip to main content

OMG Problem with Hika Shop latest Version

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #136338 by soethiha
Hi

After I update to latest version of Hika Shop, in my shop (Always stay on the same page) function is does not work!
Please help me.


-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.bbqhomespecialist.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 1312121706
-- Joomla version -- : 2516
-- PHP version -- : don't know where to go and see it.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all modern browser
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ?
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by soethiha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #136350 by Xavier
Hi,

I just tried on your end, and when adding a product from the product listing or a product page I stay on the same page.
But I see that you are using the popup and you hide it.

I will make local tests in order to reproduce the problem and debug that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: soethiha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #136353 by soethiha

Xavier wrote: Hi,

I just tried on your end, and when adding a product from the product listing or a product page I stay on the same page.
But I see that you are using the popup and you hide it.

I will make local tests in order to reproduce the problem and debug that.


Yes please.


That's right, It's show the popup but immediately hide because i set display time 0, although i already set "Always Stay on Same Page" so it's should not show any popup. This is happening after I update to latest version. With previous version it's work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #136355 by Xavier
I have reproduced and corrected the problem on my end, it will be in the next package.

If you want I can do the modification on your end, I will require a FTP access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: soethiha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #136358 by soethiha

Xavier wrote: I have reproduced and corrected the problem on my end, it will be in the next package.

If you want I can do the modification on your end, I will require a FTP access.


Thank you I will send it with PM. Is should be ok right?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #136361 by Xavier
The following user(s) said Thank You: soethiha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #136379 by Xavier
Corrected on your end ;-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: soethiha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #136380 by soethiha
Thank You !
I give you 3 thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum