Skip to main content

coupon not working

More
12 years 9 months ago #136406 by Oslo
coupon not working was created by Oslo
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.3

Hello,
I've had quite a few problems with my site concerning MySQL so I'v updated the PHP and MySQL. I restarted from sratch the whole of my site (don't worry really only took me a day!) and updated Hikashop to 2.2.3.
Everything is working fine except for my coupons. (On my first site no problems at all), I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. When I do a test it's just comes up :
"Please fill your credit card information"

Can you tell what's going wrong?
(Very sorry only on local!)

Thank you so much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #136416 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic coupon not working
Hi,

I think that we already fixed a coupon issue through the last Hikashop version, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
If you still have your issue, can you give me more details about it ? like some screenshots of what you're having and of how you configured your coupon .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #136560 by Oslo
Replied by Oslo on topic coupon not working
Ok : Last Hikashop version downloaded through your website done... Hikashop 2.2.3
Here are the screen shots of my coupons :





General configuration




Free order validation plugin activated

Not touched the view : checkout / coupon.php

If you need any more information please tell me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #136561 by Oslo
Replied by Oslo on topic coupon not working
Once again I've come to you for help for no reasons... Very sorry my coupons are working must of touched the view : checkout / coupon.php or done something silly after downloading your latest version. Re-downloaded the lastest version again, all is in order.
Thanks again so much for your help!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #136599 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic coupon not working
Thanks for your feedback :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum