- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Which Commercial version do I need
12 years 9 months ago #136429
by Barryboy
Which Commercial version do I need was created by Barryboy
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.20
-- PHP version -- :5.3.27
I have installed HikaShop Starter and I'm pretty sure it can do what.
There are some features that I require and I know I need a commercial Version.
I wish for users to purchase only as guest and no login or account creation. I think this will work with HikaShop Essential?
I also only want the customer to receive a confirmation Email after payment has been processed . Which version will allow me to configure this.
Thanks Barry
-- Joomla version -- : 3.20
-- PHP version -- :5.3.27
I have installed HikaShop Starter and I'm pretty sure it can do what.
There are some features that I require and I know I need a commercial Version.
I wish for users to purchase only as guest and no login or account creation. I think this will work with HikaShop Essential?
I also only want the customer to receive a confirmation Email after payment has been processed . Which version will allow me to configure this.
Thanks Barry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136495
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Which Commercial version do I need
Hi,
Indeed, that is possible with the Registration section options of the Checkout tab of the configuration if you use the Essential or the Business edition.
For the emails, two are sent: one before the payment and one after. To deactivate the first one, you can disable the email called "order creation notification" via the menu System>Emails in the Business edition.
Indeed, that is possible with the Registration section options of the Checkout tab of the configuration if you use the Essential or the Business edition.
For the emails, two are sent: one before the payment and one after. To deactivate the first one, you can disable the email called "order creation notification" via the menu System>Emails in the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds