- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
Watermark dowsn't work anymore after update to 2.2
- raulpiscoi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #136446
by raulpiscoi
Watermark dowsn't work anymore after update to 2.2 was created by raulpiscoi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
airsoft-romania.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
Hi,
Yesterday I update hikashop to 2.2.3 version. When I tried to put an image to a product, with select instead upload theimage, watermark doesn't work anymore (before it worked). Watermark work like a charm when I upload the image. I put a lot of images into upload directory (with sub directories). So, I have the following questions:
1. Somebody can tell me what happened with applying watermark feature?
2. It is possible to tell me how can I put multiple images for one product, instead select individual?
Hope somebody answer me, at least the first question.
Regards,
Raul
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
Hi,
Yesterday I update hikashop to 2.2.3 version. When I tried to put an image to a product, with select instead upload theimage, watermark doesn't work anymore (before it worked). Watermark work like a charm when I upload the image. I put a lot of images into upload directory (with sub directories). So, I have the following questions:
1. Somebody can tell me what happened with applying watermark feature?
2. It is possible to tell me how can I put multiple images for one product, instead select individual?
Hope somebody answer me, at least the first question.
Regards,
Raul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136466
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Watermark dowsn't work anymore after update to 2.2
Hi,
Do you have an example of product page where the watermark is not right ?
I will try to reproduce it in order to fix it.
Regards,
Do you have an example of product page where the watermark is not right ?
I will try to reproduce it in order to fix it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- raulpiscoi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 9 months ago #136503
by raulpiscoi
Replied by raulpiscoi on topic Watermark dowsn't work anymore after update to 2.2
Dear Jerome,
Thank you for response.
The product page is here:
www.airsoft-romania.com/harnasament/prod...tra-acm-airsoft.html
Do you need access to backend?
Regards.
Thank you for response.
The product page is here:
www.airsoft-romania.com/harnasament/prod...tra-acm-airsoft.html
Do you need access to backend?
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136703
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Watermark dowsn't work anymore after update to 2.2
Hi,
When adding an image to the product via the select button, there is no image treatment. So it's normal that there is no watermark added to it.
You have to use the upload function.
If you want to mass add the watermark you can use the XnView software for example, then upload the files via FTP.
When adding an image to the product via the select button, there is no image treatment. So it's normal that there is no watermark added to it.
You have to use the upload function.
If you want to mass add the watermark you can use the XnView software for example, then upload the files via FTP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- raulpiscoi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 9 months ago #136736
by raulpiscoi
Replied by raulpiscoi on topic Watermark dowsn't work anymore after update to 2.2
hi,
I use filezilla for uploading images. But, if watermarks is applied only on file by file upload not for select function, what is the difference?
10x
I use filezilla for uploading images. But, if watermarks is applied only on file by file upload not for select function, what is the difference?
10x
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136809
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Watermark dowsn't work anymore after update to 2.2
Hi,
The difference with what ?
I was talking about XnView because it allow you to mass add a watermark on the images of a folder. Then when the watermark is added, you can upload the images via FTP and use the select function to add the images to the products.
This software can too create thumbnails, etc... I'm talking about this one, but it can be another one
The difference with what ?
I was talking about XnView because it allow you to mass add a watermark on the images of a folder. Then when the watermark is added, you can upload the images via FTP and use the select function to add the images to the products.
This software can too create thumbnails, etc... I'm talking about this one, but it can be another one
The following user(s) said Thank You: raulpiscoi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- raulpiscoi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 9 months ago #137029
by raulpiscoi
Replied by raulpiscoi on topic Watermark dowsn't work anymore after update to 2.2
Hi,
It is possible in the future to select multiple images for one product from backend? Not to select individual photo.
10x
It is possible in the future to select multiple images for one product from backend? Not to select individual photo.
10x
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137035
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Watermark dowsn't work anymore after update to 2.2
You can already add multiple images to a product in the backend. Maybe I didn't understand what you're talking about ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- raulpiscoi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 9 months ago #137038
by raulpiscoi
Replied by raulpiscoi on topic Watermark dowsn't work anymore after update to 2.2
For exemple: I have product x with 10 images. I uploaded with ftp sottware all 10 images. I use select option to put images on my product. I have to use 10 time select option, instead 1 one and select all 10 images. Do you understand me now?
Regards.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137083
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Watermark dowsn't work anymore after update to 2.2
Ah yes, the gallery doesn't support multiple selection for now. It's planned for the future already, when we'll redo the product edition page interface.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds