- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
User registration doesn't work after update 2.2.3
- raulpiscoi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #137031
by raulpiscoi
User registration doesn't work after update 2.2.3 was created by raulpiscoi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
www.airsoft-romania.com
Hi,
In this weekend I update hikashop from 2.2.2 version to 2.2.3. After update everything was good...but...I noticed that was a few clients that they trying to register to my website, but there account was not activated.
I tried to register myself with a new customer account, I introduced all required details and when I push "register" button, my website show me the home page (not the confirmation that I was registered). The account was created but is inactive and no email was sent to customer. I didn't modified anything in user option after update.
I hope you can help me, because since today I tough that the problem is Artio joomshef module (I uninstalled meanwhile). The problem persist even when I disabled from Global Configuration - Use URL rewrite and Search Engine Friendly.
Regards,.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
www.airsoft-romania.com
Hi,
In this weekend I update hikashop from 2.2.2 version to 2.2.3. After update everything was good...but...I noticed that was a few clients that they trying to register to my website, but there account was not activated.
I tried to register myself with a new customer account, I introduced all required details and when I push "register" button, my website show me the home page (not the confirmation that I was registered). The account was created but is inactive and no email was sent to customer. I didn't modified anything in user option after update.
I hope you can help me, because since today I tough that the problem is Artio joomshef module (I uninstalled meanwhile). The problem persist even when I disabled from Global Configuration - Use URL rewrite and Search Engine Friendly.
Regards,.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137036
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User registration doesn't work after update 2.2.3
Hi,
I don't see any problem with the registration on your website. After I click on "register" in the checkout of HikaShop, I am redirected to the activation message page which tells me that the account has been created and that I can then check my emails for the activation email with the link I can click on to activate the account and when I click on the link of the email, I get logged in and back to the checkout.
That's the normal workflow when you have activated the user activation option of the options of the joomla user manager.
I don't see any problem with the registration on your website. After I click on "register" in the checkout of HikaShop, I am redirected to the activation message page which tells me that the account has been created and that I can then check my emails for the activation email with the link I can click on to activate the account and when I click on the link of the email, I get logged in and back to the checkout.
That's the normal workflow when you have activated the user activation option of the options of the joomla user manager.
The following user(s) said Thank You: raulpiscoi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- raulpiscoi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 9 months ago #137037
by raulpiscoi
Replied by raulpiscoi on topic User registration doesn't work after update 2.2.3
Hi,
On my home computer and my office computer, I cannot register a new user, the confirmation is not dispalyed and the email with user and password is not sent. I'll give a try from my tablet pc.
10x and regards,
Raul
On my home computer and my office computer, I cannot register a new user, the confirmation is not dispalyed and the email with user and password is not sent. I'll give a try from my tablet pc.
10x and regards,
Raul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds