- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Register Fields & messages of alert
12 years 9 months ago #137423
by Paths
Register Fields & messages of alert was created by Paths
Hi!
I have a question specially is in the section of register, I deleted the fields about adress but when I full the others fields and then do click the button register appears one message the alert, I´m using Hikashop Essential.
How could I delete this message of alert? Would be possible? :ohmy:
Thanks a lot!
Regards!
I have a question specially is in the section of register, I deleted the fields about adress but when I full the others fields and then do click the button register appears one message the alert, I´m using Hikashop Essential.
How could I delete this message of alert? Would be possible? :ohmy:
Thanks a lot!
Regards!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137522
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Register Fields & messages of alert
Hi,
There is no option in HikaShop to delete the default address fields.
So I don't know what you did but you should not do like that.
You can simply disable the fields you don't want via the menu Display->Custom fields. Then, the system won't require them anymore.
There is no option in HikaShop to delete the default address fields.
So I don't know what you did but you should not do like that.
You can simply disable the fields you don't want via the menu Display->Custom fields. Then, the system won't require them anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds