- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Im[prted Product - Select / Upload image fails
12 years 9 months ago #137793
by llowcock
Im[prted Product - Select / Upload image fails was created by llowcock
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
119.81.1.69/~customis/index.php/category/13-baptism-candles
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 (Business)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 100663296 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6310009 bytes) in
/home/customis/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/web.php on line 723
I have added some products using TextArea comma deliminated text, when I add and image (upload or select) to the product I receive the above memory allocation error message.
This is the first time I have used Joomla/HikaShop and everything seems quite straight forward except this weird behavior.
Here is extract from the import text used: (sorry for the flood)
product_id,product_parent_id,product_name,product_description,product_quantity,product_code,product_published,product_hit,product_created,product_sale_start,product_sale_end,product_delay_id,product_tax_id,product_type,product_vendor_id,product_manufacturer_id,product_url,product_weight,product_keywords,product_weight_unit,product_modified,product_meta_description,product_dimension_unit,product_width,product_length,product_height,product_max_per_order,product_access,product_group_after_purchase,product_min_per_order,product_contact,product_display_quantity_field,product_last_seen_date,product_sales,product_waitlist,product_layout,product_average_score,product_total_vote,product_page_title,product_alias,product_price_percentage,product_msrp,product_canonical,categories_ordering,parent_category,categories_image,categories,price_value,price_currency_id,price_min_quantity,price_access,files,images,related,options,Size,Ribbon Colour,Embossed Colour,Birthday,Caption
10000,0,Baptism Candles - Choose From A Range Of Motifs,,-1,Baptism_Choose_From_A_Range_Of_Motifs,1,0,,0,0,0,0,main,0,0,,0,,kg,,,m,0,0,0,0,all,,0,0,0,,0,0,,0,0,,,0,0,,1,,,Baptism Candles,40,AUD,0,all,,gold_confirmation_ED.jpg,,,20cm,Baby Blue + Silver Edge,Silver,January,On Your Baptism Day
Any ideas much appreciated
Jasen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 (Business)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 100663296 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6310009 bytes) in
/home/customis/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/web.php on line 723
I have added some products using TextArea comma deliminated text, when I add and image (upload or select) to the product I receive the above memory allocation error message.
This is the first time I have used Joomla/HikaShop and everything seems quite straight forward except this weird behavior.
Here is extract from the import text used: (sorry for the flood)
product_id,product_parent_id,product_name,product_description,product_quantity,product_code,product_published,product_hit,product_created,product_sale_start,product_sale_end,product_delay_id,product_tax_id,product_type,product_vendor_id,product_manufacturer_id,product_url,product_weight,product_keywords,product_weight_unit,product_modified,product_meta_description,product_dimension_unit,product_width,product_length,product_height,product_max_per_order,product_access,product_group_after_purchase,product_min_per_order,product_contact,product_display_quantity_field,product_last_seen_date,product_sales,product_waitlist,product_layout,product_average_score,product_total_vote,product_page_title,product_alias,product_price_percentage,product_msrp,product_canonical,categories_ordering,parent_category,categories_image,categories,price_value,price_currency_id,price_min_quantity,price_access,files,images,related,options,Size,Ribbon Colour,Embossed Colour,Birthday,Caption
10000,0,Baptism Candles - Choose From A Range Of Motifs,,-1,Baptism_Choose_From_A_Range_Of_Motifs,1,0,,0,0,0,0,main,0,0,,0,,kg,,,m,0,0,0,0,all,,0,0,0,,0,0,,0,0,,,0,0,,1,,,Baptism Candles,40,AUD,0,all,,gold_confirmation_ED.jpg,,,20cm,Baby Blue + Silver Edge,Silver,January,On Your Baptism Day
Any ideas much appreciated
Jasen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137805
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Im[prted Product - Select / Upload image fails
Hi,
The error just say that you have a memory limitation.
Your PHP have a 96MB memory limitation and this limitation is reached.
You can try to change this limitation and move it up.
The message you got does not provide us useful information because the place were the error is generated is not in HikaShop. So, I can imagine that HikaShop use some memory but I can't say what part of what feature is the cause of it.
If you have a lot of products with a lot of data or images, it could use more memory in your server. The thumbnail generation use some memory the first time an image is generated (after that, it use the generated image).
Hope it could help you.
Regards,
The error just say that you have a memory limitation.
Your PHP have a 96MB memory limitation and this limitation is reached.
You can try to change this limitation and move it up.
The message you got does not provide us useful information because the place were the error is generated is not in HikaShop. So, I can imagine that HikaShop use some memory but I can't say what part of what feature is the cause of it.
If you have a lot of products with a lot of data or images, it could use more memory in your server. The thumbnail generation use some memory the first time an image is generated (after that, it use the generated image).
Hope it could help you.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: llowcock
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138787
by llowcock
Replied by llowcock on topic Im[prted Product - Select / Upload image fails
Sorry for the late reply.
Yes thanks. I suspect the server php memory config is the issue as well.
I will setup a local server and test with more ram, so I can be sure.
Regards
Jasen
Yes thanks. I suspect the server php memory config is the issue as well.
I will setup a local server and test with more ram, so I can be sure.
Regards
Jasen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds