- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
I couldn´t download hikashop free
- luluvargas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #138198
by luluvargas
Se ha producido un error subiendo este archivo al servidor.
I couldn´t download hikashop free was created by luluvargas
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #138200
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I couldn´t download hikashop free
Hi,
Please describe your problem.
Regards,
Please describe your problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- luluvargas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #139088
by luluvargas
Replied by luluvargas on topic I couldn´t download hikashop free
The mistake is when I try to upload hikashop to my site, this is the message: Se ha producido un error subiendo este archivo al servidor. I thank for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139106
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I couldn´t download hikashop free
Hi,
Please try with the ZIP version of HikaShop.
It is possible that your server does not accept the tar.gz archives.
Regards,
Please try with the ZIP version of HikaShop.
It is possible that your server does not accept the tar.gz archives.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds