- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop footer display
12 years 8 months ago #138786
by MikeEllis
Hikashop footer display was created by MikeEllis
The Hikashop FAQ says that to remove the Hikashop Footer display that this can be turned off in the "Display" area of the "Configuration" area.
I am using the latest version of Hikashop essential and I cannot see the "Display" section of configuration.
So how do I turn off the Hikashop Footer display?.
I am using the latest version of Hikashop essential and I cannot see the "Display" section of configuration.
So how do I turn off the Hikashop Footer display?.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #138789
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop footer display
Hi,
You'll be able to access to the "Display" section of configuration. through the page "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Display tab'"
You'll be able to access to the "Display" section of configuration. through the page "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Display tab'"
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds