- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Proceed to Checkout Error
12 years 8 months ago #138874
by Dempsey
Proceed to Checkout Error was created by Dempsey
I have been playing with the free version of this store all day, I even watched the 1hour video on youtube which I found very helpful. The one problem I have not managed to overcome so far is a "pop up bug" that appears every time I click "proceed to checkout"
My billing address appears but no ship to address. I also get a white pop up box that appear at the top of the screen and when I click on that I can change an address. (not sure if it is the bill to or ship to)
What am I doing wrong?
My billing address appears but no ship to address. I also get a white pop up box that appear at the top of the screen and when I click on that I can change an address. (not sure if it is the bill to or ship to)
What am I doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #138883
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Proceed to Checkout Error
Hi,
Firstly, can you give us a link to the page where you are having your issue so that we can directly test it ?
Firstly, can you give us a link to the page where you are having your issue so that we can directly test it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138957
by Dempsey
Replied by Dempsey on topic Proceed to Checkout Error
Here is a link to a test product,
www.teeituptour.com/index.php/component/...oduct/1-box-of-stuff
Even you register as a new user and proceed to check out the same white box appears. Thanks for the support.
Even you register as a new user and proceed to check out the same white box appears. Thanks for the support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138958
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Proceed to Checkout Error
That's an issue with the CSS of your template which should use the class div.modal instead of .modal
You need to change that in the file www.teeituptour.com/templates/yoo_steam/css/bootstrap.css
You need to change that in the file www.teeituptour.com/templates/yoo_steam/css/bootstrap.css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138980
by Dempsey
Replied by Dempsey on topic Proceed to Checkout Error
Thanks for the help, I might need to find someone to help me changing the CSS.
I have also noticed that the store pages do not take changes to the joomla template settings, in other words I have the store pages changed to "contentwhite" but they still show up green.
I have also noticed that the store pages do not take changes to the joomla template settings, in other words I have the store pages changed to "contentwhite" but they still show up green.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138984
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Proceed to Checkout Error
You need to see that with your template provider.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds