Skip to main content

Updating to 2.2.3 Removes Add to cart button

More
12 years 8 months ago #139076 by sitecats
-- url of the page with the problem -- : sitecats1.com
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All!
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None

I have just updated my Hikashop to 2.2.3 and the ADD TO CART button has disappeared on the product pages. I have already try changing the setting ing the Display->Conent/Menu Modules with no luck.

Please Help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139109 by Jerome
Hi,

The 2.2.3 release does not remove the "add to cart" buttons. Please check your configuration.
We cannot access to your website so it will be difficult for us to see the problem.
Are you sure that you did not activate the "catalog mode" by mistake ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139111 by sitecats
yes I am sure its not in catalog mode because it has the Add to Cart button in the category of you just not in the product listing something happen for updating it to the new version and something is wrong I can give access to the website but not over forum post.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139125 by nicolas
Then it's probably that the "Display 'Add to cart' button" option of the configuration is turned off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139127 by sitecats
which area in the configuration is at under I didn't see an option for it I only saw the option for in the contents menu or module settingand those ones are turned on

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139140 by nicolas
It's in the Display tab under the Default parameters for products section of the configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum