- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
404 error when updating configuration settings
- bstewart662
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #139208
by bstewart662
404 error when updating configuration settings was created by bstewart662
Whenever I try to to update my configuration settings, I get a 404 error when I click on 'save' or 'save and close'.
This is the URL which generates the error
www.4mymerles.com/administrator/index.ph...ikashop&ctrl=config# although the '#' is removed from the end in the location bar.
This is the URL which generates the error
www.4mymerles.com/administrator/index.ph...ikashop&ctrl=config# although the '#' is removed from the end in the location bar.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139231
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic 404 error when updating configuration settings
Hi,
Please indicate your HikaShop version number.
We can't access to your backend so we can't see anything. Your url looks good but it's all I can say with the information I have.
Regards,
Please indicate your HikaShop version number.
We can't access to your backend so we can't see anything. Your url looks good but it's all I can say with the information I have.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bstewart662
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #139490
by bstewart662
Replied by bstewart662 on topic 404 error when updating configuration settings
I may have found teh issue, it says it could not find a valid license. We did purchase a valid license for this product
Below is the message I got which gives the version number and the message.
The only thing I hav edone is move the site from one server to another.
Brian
Your version is 1.6.0, the latest stable version is 2.2.3
We could not find a valid licence for Hikashop Business attached to your account...
You are currently logged as bstewart662 on our website but you can go to your account to log out and log in with another username
Below is the message I got which gives the version number and the message.
The only thing I hav edone is move the site from one server to another.
Brian
Your version is 1.6.0, the latest stable version is 2.2.3
We could not find a valid licence for Hikashop Business attached to your account...
You are currently logged as bstewart662 on our website but you can go to your account to log out and log in with another username
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #139853
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic 404 error when updating configuration settings
Hi,
Can you directly download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and tell me if it works ?
Can you directly download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and tell me if it works ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds