Skip to main content

changing products listing display

More
12 years 8 months ago #139218 by photofixations
abeautifulsuccess.com
HikaShop Essential: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17.
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- google, firefox--latest versions
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A

I have recently upgraded hikashop on this site to the newest version. I don't know if it has anything to do with my problem but I am unable to change products listings to any form of display other than divs. I've tried tables and lists and nothing changes. Please see attachments for example.

Thank you for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139222 by photofixations
Sorry I figured it out. I start with the category listing on the joomla side and then choose product/table on the hikasop side. Seems kind of counter-intuitive but it works. Sorry for the bother.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum