- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Adress Is in hikashop order is null... Oo
12 years 8 months ago #140140
by sontae
Adress Is in hikashop order is null... Oo was created by sontae
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
boutique.anopetia.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Last
-- Joomla version -- : Last
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome last
Hi,
I just have a recent problem since yesterday in a production environnement... This adresse ordre id "order_billing_address_id" is set to 0.... The address of user are published and active in the address table...
I don't know what to do ... Any idea?
-- HikaShop version -- : Last
-- Joomla version -- : Last
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome last
Hi,
I just have a recent problem since yesterday in a production environnement... This adresse ordre id "order_billing_address_id" is set to 0.... The address of user are published and active in the address table...
I don't know what to do ... Any idea?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140178
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adress Is in hikashop order is null... Oo
Hi,
I can see that the "address" view of your "checkout workflow" option of the configuration is not on your checkout. If you add it back, does it help ?
I can see that the "address" view of your "checkout workflow" option of the configuration is not on your checkout. If you add it back, does it help ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140179
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adress Is in hikashop order is null... Oo
By the way, in the email notification I just received with my test order, I had the billing address filled out properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140201
by sontae
Replied by sontae on topic Adress Is in hikashop order is null... Oo
I saw the billing address is right, but if you make few orders it will disapears, i dont know why... Its random...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140208
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adress Is in hikashop order is null... Oo
I've never heard of such issue. We need a way to reproduce the issue to be able to help. What is different between the orders with the issue and the orders without ? The products ? It was always the first order of the user ? Not the first ? The payment method ?
Also, if you add back the "address" view in the checkout workflow, do you still have the problem ?
Also, if you add back the "address" view in the checkout workflow, do you still have the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds