- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Need to download zip file....not tar.gz file
- ButtercupWD
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #140421
by ButtercupWD
Need to download zip file....not tar.gz file was created by ButtercupWD
When trying to download the free version of HikaShop I am only given a tar.gz file. I need to download the zip file but cannot locate it. Where can I download the free starter zip file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140426
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Need to download zip file....not tar.gz file
We don't propose the zip. But you can easily convert the tar.gz into a zip with compression tools like for example 7-zip:
www.7-zip.org/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ButtercupWD
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #140450
by ButtercupWD
Replied by ButtercupWD on topic Need to download zip file....not tar.gz file
I did as you suggested. Compressed the file to a zip and tried to install on joomla. But I am receiving the following error:JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140474
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Need to download zip file....not tar.gz file
This is a typical error of the joomla installer. An installation via FTP should be able to circumvent that error:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-to-install.html#ftp
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-to-install.html#ftp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds