- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
No popup window after adding article to basket
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #140644
by Joost
No popup window after adding article to basket was created by Joost
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.yohocards.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 26.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
In the general settings for the shoppingbasket there are 3 options for the action after adding an article to the shoppingbasket:
- stay on the page and show a popup message
- proceed always to the shoppingbasket
- stay on the current page
I have choosen for the first option but the popup window does not show, instead I get a blank page, the same counts for the other two options? If I click on the menu to go to the shoppingbasket, nothing happens on the first click, page stays blanc, after the second click the shoppingbasket page appears.....
I have been going through all the settings over and over again, what do I overlook?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 26.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
In the general settings for the shoppingbasket there are 3 options for the action after adding an article to the shoppingbasket:
- stay on the page and show a popup message
- proceed always to the shoppingbasket
- stay on the current page
I have choosen for the first option but the popup window does not show, instead I get a blank page, the same counts for the other two options? If I click on the menu to go to the shoppingbasket, nothing happens on the first click, page stays blanc, after the second click the shoppingbasket page appears.....
I have been going through all the settings over and over again, what do I overlook?
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Joost.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #140662
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic No popup window after adding article to basket
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds