- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
Background color of product images grey
12 years 8 months ago #140832
by mdraeger
Background color of product images grey was created by mdraeger
Hi,
When viewing my summary of products from a category, all the primary images have a grey background. I have looked at the frontend css but cannot find the #DDDDDD. Where else can I change this? I also have the Item box background color set to #FFFFFF.
Any suggestions?
Martin
When viewing my summary of products from a category, all the primary images have a grey background. I have looked at the frontend css but cannot find the #DDDDDD. Where else can I change this? I also have the Item box background color set to #FFFFFF.
Any suggestions?
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #140879
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Background color of product images grey
Hi,
The solution will be to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus"
- Edit your category listing content menu
- Change the value of the "Item box background color" option of the associated module of your category listing content menu.
The solution will be to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus"
- Edit your category listing content menu
- Change the value of the "Item box background color" option of the associated module of your category listing content menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140927
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Background color of product images grey
YEP, that did it thank you !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 23 hours ago - 11 years 22 hours ago #216169
by yahhr857
Replied by yahhr857 on topic Background color of product images grey
How do we make the background of a thumbnail transparent? I have tried leaving it blank and typing in "transparent" and neither have worked. It is still a white background.
UPDATE: Never mind, I found the answer (in Configuration > Main > Images, set "Force Size" to No)
It does not, however, provide for a transparent background keeping the canvas size the same for thumbnails, which is what I want to do. I have rectangular images I am trying to fit into a square thumbnail to keep the item box size consistent. Is there a way to do that and I am missing it?
UPDATE: Never mind, I found the answer (in Configuration > Main > Images, set "Force Size" to No)
It does not, however, provide for a transparent background keeping the canvas size the same for thumbnails, which is what I want to do. I have rectangular images I am trying to fit into a square thumbnail to keep the item box size consistent. Is there a way to do that and I am missing it?
Last edit: 11 years 22 hours ago by yahhr857. Reason: adding information
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 12 hours ago #216182
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Background color of product images grey
Hi,
There is no system to do that.
The problem is that what you want is impossible to support in standard.
When you upload a PNG image, HikaShop generate the thumbnails in PNG.
When you upload a JPG image, HikaShop generate the thumbnails in JPG.
That way, you keep the pros and cons of each format for the thumbnails of the products.
PNG/GIF supports transparency but not JPG. So when the system has to add blank to a JPG thumbnails in order to force it to a certain size, it's not possible to use transparent.
There is no system to do that.
The problem is that what you want is impossible to support in standard.
When you upload a PNG image, HikaShop generate the thumbnails in PNG.
When you upload a JPG image, HikaShop generate the thumbnails in JPG.
That way, you keep the pros and cons of each format for the thumbnails of the products.
PNG/GIF supports transparency but not JPG. So when the system has to add blank to a JPG thumbnails in order to force it to a certain size, it's not possible to use transparent.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds