- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
one page checkout above the fold
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #141048
by zipadyduda
one page checkout above the fold was created by zipadyduda
Has anyone created a one page checkout and registration where all the fields are above the fold? If so I'd really like to see the code for this.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141125
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic one page checkout above the fold
Hi,
I am sorry but I do not understand what you mean.
Regards,
I am sorry but I do not understand what you mean.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #141153
by zipadyduda
Replied by zipadyduda on topic one page checkout above the fold
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141238
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic one page checkout above the fold
I saw some users doing that yes.
It's possible by editing the file "registration" (or "registration_bootstrap" if the option "use bootstrap design" of the config is activated) and changing the HTML code to have two columns instead of one.
It's possible by editing the file "registration" (or "registration_bootstrap" if the option "use bootstrap design" of the config is activated) and changing the HTML code to have two columns instead of one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds