- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
shipping method automatically chosen
12 years 8 months ago #141416
by medean
shipping method automatically chosen was created by medean
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
velacell.de
-- HikaShop version -- : newest business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hallo,
I want that the shipping method is given from the shop and not that the customer can choose it - how can I do that?
thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : newest business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hallo,
I want that the shipping method is given from the shop and not that the customer can choose it - how can I do that?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #141435
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic shipping method automatically chosen
Hi,
Can you give me more information about what do you exactly mean by :
.
Can you give me more information about what do you exactly mean by :
Showing me some screenshots will also be a good ideaI want that the shipping method is given from the shop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #141636
by medean
Replied by medean on topic shipping method automatically chosen
Hi,
in my example I want to buy now something for 0,50€ and I want to let it send to an address in Germany.
I configured different shipping methods for that...usually the shop should show now automatically the shipping costs of 4,50€ (because the order is below 60€ and to Germany).
But now the shop shows that I can choose the shipping method myself and pre-selected is also the shippment to the rest of europe for 9€ instead of the right one.
How can I configure that the shop chooses automatically the right one and shows then only that?
thanks
in my example I want to buy now something for 0,50€ and I want to let it send to an address in Germany.
I configured different shipping methods for that...usually the shop should show now automatically the shipping costs of 4,50€ (because the order is below 60€ and to Germany).
But now the shop shows that I can choose the shipping method myself and pre-selected is also the shippment to the rest of europe for 9€ instead of the right one.
How can I configure that the shop chooses automatically the right one and shows then only that?
thanks
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by medean.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #141655
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic shipping method automatically chosen
You'll be able to do that by using your shipping methods "
restriction
" options.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141671
by medean
Replied by medean on topic shipping method automatically chosen
ok, then I did there something not as it is supposed to be:
I made a screen shot how I made the restrictions for orders until 59,99€ to germany
What is missing?
thanks
I made a screen shot how I made the restrictions for orders until 59,99€ to germany
What is missing?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #141690
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic shipping method automatically chosen
It seems like you correctly configured this shipping method, can you show me how did you configured the second shipping method ?
Also, note that if you have virtual products (a product without weight and dimensions) you'll have to set the "Include virtual products price" option of your shipping methods to YES if you want to take into account their price for your restrictions.
Also, note that if you have virtual products (a product without weight and dimensions) you'll have to set the "Include virtual products price" option of your shipping methods to YES if you want to take into account their price for your restrictions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142184
by medean
Replied by medean on topic shipping method automatically chosen
Hi,
sorry for my late reply but me moved.
virtual products we don´t have.
I made screenshots from the other shipping methods.
the first two screenshots are for orders higher than 60€ send to Germany - no shipping costs.
The last two screenshots are for orders from the rest of EU - for 9€ except of switzerland (for that exception I only wrote a sentence that they should ask for the price first - didn´t know how to do that different)
thanks
sorry for my late reply but me moved.
virtual products we don´t have.
I made screenshots from the other shipping methods.
the first two screenshots are for orders higher than 60€ send to Germany - no shipping costs.
The last two screenshots are for orders from the rest of EU - for 9€ except of switzerland (for that exception I only wrote a sentence that they should ask for the price first - didn´t know how to do that different)
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #142304
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic shipping method automatically chosen
Hi,
Regarding your second shipping method you should :
1. Use a zone restriction, so you'll have to create a new shipping zone through "Hikashop->System->Zones" and add into that zone, the zone where you want to use your shipping method
2. Don't set any minimum/maximum post code restriction
Regarding your second shipping method you should :
1. Use a zone restriction, so you'll have to create a new shipping zone through "Hikashop->System->Zones" and add into that zone, the zone where you want to use your shipping method
2. Don't set any minimum/maximum post code restriction
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142389
by medean
Replied by medean on topic shipping method automatically chosen
Hi,
under Hikashop->System
I can only find taxzone but not only zone, is it that what you mean?
Could you explain the way how to do that just for dummies like me? :blush:
The minimum/maximum post code restrictions I took out of all and now is at least the right shipping method pre-chosen and not the shipping method for the rest of europe. So we´re one step further... thanks
under Hikashop->System
I can only find taxzone but not only zone, is it that what you mean?
Could you explain the way how to do that just for dummies like me? :blush:
The minimum/maximum post code restrictions I took out of all and now is at least the right shipping method pre-chosen and not the shipping method for the rest of europe. So we´re one step further... thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #142417
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic shipping method automatically chosen
Hi,
Here is the tax documentation , reading it will probably help to to find where and how to do it
.
Here is a screenshots of where to find the page "Hikashop->System->Taxes".
Here is the tax documentation , reading it will probably help to to find where and how to do it
Here is a screenshots of where to find the page "Hikashop->System->Taxes".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds